Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About leavers in WZ

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
About leavers in WZ

groovegod
05.12.2013 , 01:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
Sound to me like the OP is trying to blame people leaving is why he looses a WZ. Why do people leave well all kinds of reason a few off the top of my head are not focusing healers. Or soloing the one guy that killed you once and your gonna get revenge and kill him/her. Yet you die to this person every time. So if people leave it because no one is doing the right thing in the first place to win.

With that it because a big waste of time to stay you will loose any ways. Weather a person leaves or not punishing those that do leave is a bad idea why. Well this game is in a sorry state with pvp as is and pissing off more players by changing some thin g well then you be playing hello kitty online when this game closes because they pissed more player off

so let not loose more players and keep building players ok.
Oh so than I should be Ok if i play my shadow or sage, but whine if I play with marauder or sniper. The thing that annoys me the most is that even players disagree on the matter, rep ppl say its ok, imp say its wrong. I know why u want things to be as they are atm cus u get to win with republic chars 90% of the time due to imp pugs leaving and playing bad. I dont care, I play both sides. Quitters should get punished on all sides.

UncelSam
05.12.2013 , 01:18 PM | #12
Bad suggestion.

Instead, remove premade teams from the regular q:s. That would make more players to stay in the WZ of choise. When will ppl learn that you cannot EVER force a will on players?

The ONLY solution is freedom of choise.

Brunner_Venda
05.12.2013 , 01:19 PM | #13
Sorry, if you leave because your team sucks, you are still a spoil-sport and should probably stop queuing up.

If you're good, you take the loss, the 80 comma or so, and try again later.

If you're really good, try to help the newbies and bads without being a jerk about it.

If you're really really good, make a last minute Hail Mary play for the team's off node. I've pulled it off twice in hyper gate. There's nothing funnier than winning when you have no healers, 1 kill, and 20 deaths because the other team has three or four cross healers on a pre-made.

UncelSam
05.12.2013 , 01:22 PM | #14
or you voice for a chnge on the forums, instead of being a sheep following the heard?

sari_ttb
05.12.2013 , 02:01 PM | #15
It can be really annnoying when ur behind in huttball with 0-1 and 4 ppl leave already. Thers plenty of room for comeback and such but ppl just leave. Its really bad and needs to be punished no matter how u look at it.

Battyone
05.12.2013 , 02:04 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
Bad suggestion.

Instead, remove premade teams from the regular q:s. That would make more players to stay in the WZ of choise. When will ppl learn that you cannot EVER force a will on players?

The ONLY solution is freedom of choise.
For gods sake dude, this is the second time I've seen you post it. CHOICE! There's a C not an S.

Additionally your premade complaint talks about 3 heals, you can only queue 4 deep in non ranked, so you're saying someone is queueing a DPS and 3 heals or a tank and 3 heals? What happens if there is no dps in the remainder? nobody dies.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

JaingSkiratapwns
05.12.2013 , 02:13 PM | #17
As I said in the thread regarding removing premades from regular warzones, this too is not going to happen. They do this and they lose player base. You can't force someone to stick with losers, especially since if you stick through it with them, you are probably going to get qued with again and again, whereas leaving will more than likely get you into a different que with different players.
[INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE]

KettleBelll
05.12.2013 , 02:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by groovegod View Post
This has became annoying to me. All leavers should get a debuff and be prevented from entering a wz for a period of time. Or get a "deserter" title glued to their nameplates and have to pay creds or cartel coins to get rid off.

I did the math, it turned out almost every 3rd WZ i was in got ruined by ppl leaving at start or at some point. And I do alot of WZ per day.

Bioware, do it. DO IT.

If you played better, people wouldn't leave your warzone.

Athan-Won
05.12.2013 , 03:27 PM | #19
They should do something about it, but people that have to leave WZs due to a crash, will get penalized too.
It's also not nice to get into a WZ that finishes and you see the scoreboard.

Jayshames
05.12.2013 , 03:44 PM | #20
I'm not too fussed about people leaving. If people feel the need to leave a match because we are down 1 point, or didn't cap both Alderaan first etc then they are most likely new to PvP anyway. Anyone who plays PvP a lot knows you can turn around an almost impossible game and win it with a coordinated team. Them leaving only opens up a spot for someone who's hopefully better.
I also don't mind joining said games. Less time played and still get same amount of commendations. Which is why I love joining games with like 40 seconds left <3