Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make smash single target - the problem is solved

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make smash single target - the problem is solved

TheCourier-
05.12.2013 , 06:38 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Yes, but that's a SET BONUS. You shouldn't have to PvE to get BiS PvP gear...

And while you're at it, fix bolster
You not PVEing to get the commando DPS set bonus is not my fault. Commando has some of the best PVE set bonuses of any class. Operative medics used to have to PVE to get the 2 piece PVE medic set bonus.
Multiple characters on Pot5

xOxDarkyxOx
05.12.2013 , 08:10 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Hieroglyphics View Post
Besides the damage being way to high! One other thing i see pretty unbalanced about the spec is that being able to charge while rooted especially while electro net is active.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIXYMY4dOmI
How does a jugg charge while rooted?

Hieroglyphics
05.12.2013 , 09:51 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by xOxDarkyxOx View Post
How does a jugg charge while rooted?
they have some bull **** skills they have in rage spec they can use 1 of the 2 charge's while immobilized, apparently it bypass's electro net also. i play sorc / merc / op healer mainly, occationally ill switch to dps specs just for the luwlz. Today earlier i was playing my merc to finish my weekly i had a herp derp smash baddie charge me did his stupid 10k smash. I electro netted him then knock back immediately after i did, he charged me while electro net is still applied on debuffs and visually on his toon.... and then i am like yeah... that is so fair... might as well just give them the ability to continue to dps while they have any form of cc applied to them.

as a healer the only class i should have to knock back and root / slow defensively is meele aka smash since that's what 90% of the warrior population plays. since they can ignore game mechanics, i am pretty close to the point of taking the knock backs and roots off my bars since its a waste of a gcd apparently since they can ignore it without cc break or cleanse.

Loladarulz
05.13.2013 , 02:44 AM | #64
I dont know really, smash is nerfed already, nerfing a bit more might kill the spec completely. Smash is the only thing that makes Focus spec playable. SPec got zero usefull aoe except smash. Twin throw saber is low dmg. Smashers cant hold target in place, only thing they can do is jump and smash. Rest of the spec is crap. If jump and smash do not work good theres no reason to play focus.

I don't think smasher can smash at all BH heavy armor for 10k with half decent gear ?! 7-8k is more realistic. 10k smashes are possible on light targets - sorcs being favorite victims. 5-6k smashes are most common. For exampe trying to smash tanks is waste of smash - 2-3k smash :cry:

thatPERSON
05.13.2013 , 02:52 AM | #65
i was in a warzone with my guild earlier tonight, i was solo guarding a node, called out in TS. they asked if i could handle the one person that came there. i said "oh, its a smasher, i have aoe reduction in my tree, this will be a quick solo kill for me."

so maybe l2p???????

dcgregorya
05.13.2013 , 07:05 AM | #66
Honestly, I'd just divorce rage from smash, make a new AOE to apply all its stuff to, and make that do some up front damage and a DoT so it wouldn't have to be so bursty.