Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will you address Operative stun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When will you address Operative stun?

ForsakenKing
05.11.2013 , 08:18 AM | #11
yay! we are back to the "nerf oprative" threads lol

BobyDigital
05.11.2013 , 08:20 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dawginole View Post
you increased damage in wz's in 2.0 by 60% and did not reduce stun duration. Ops mainly, and another class or two are stun locking with one stun and burning down players with 30k health before they ever come out of stun.

At some point your unbalanced game becomes unenjoyable for even the most hardcore of us to keep queuing.
bad pvpers thats that **** i don like!

Alundo
05.11.2013 , 09:20 AM | #13
"I can't kill this one because im bad, nerf!!"

Helig
05.11.2013 , 09:22 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
You're teaching how to min/max a marauder, yet you can't beat a concealment operative? That just doesn't add up. As the above poster said, looks like you need to learn to counter the class.
Good post, did chuckle.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

MidichIorian
05.11.2013 , 09:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tankqull View Post
learn your enemys, no class is able to kill you within one stun. none!

both stealther need under best circumstances 6-8 GCD to take someone down = 9-12 sec you´ll need to use several stuns to cover that time. if you are unable to use your stunbreaker in that time you are either out of luck as it is on cooldown, your enemy shows his skill by choosing the right target, or you are not as skilled as you think ´cause you didnt find your stun breaker.

/thread
And just how do you tell if a person's stunbreaker is on CD, oh wise one?

JaingSkiratapwns
05.11.2013 , 10:25 AM | #16
Shadow maybe, but if you are having problems with an operative.......
Unsubbed 3/20/2014 after playing since preordering.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
No.
Jaigger, -The Brady Legacy-

BraveSirRobin
05.11.2013 , 11:56 AM | #17
The only thing I can think of is that he didn't follow his advice and is rolling around in wzs in full lvl 20 greens.
The Warbringer Legacy
RIP The Fatman
"The loudest voices scream uninspired." -Clarity by Protest the Hero

Zunayson
05.11.2013 , 12:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
And just how do you tell if a person's stunbreaker is on CD, oh wise one?
are you asking from the perspective of an operative, or the victim?

the victim need's not worry about anything, only frolicking in the flowers and grass waiting to be ambushed. This would be you.

As an operative, you don't need to stunlock people, you should be fine enough interrupting and LoSing with roll for ranged and kiting melee down w/ sever tendon and snipe and your ability to roll to cover (That is, the take cover ability).

An operative in the hands of a skilled player is a real big monster. Then again, I guess every class is...
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao
Next time you hear about someone getting raped ask them if it was like PvP in an MMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Altheran
05.11.2013 , 03:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
You increased damage in wz's in 2.0 by 60% and did not reduce stun duration. Ops mainly, and another class or two are stun locking with one stun and burning down players with 30k health before they ever come out of stun.
You're talking about the 60% from expertise ? You know that the defensive part of Expertise is here so that you don't feel any difference from the case none of you have Expertise ? If not, now you do.
And so I hope you understand that as defensive and offensive part grow simultaneously, all changes done to Expertise about maximum percentage of offensive part will imply a change the defensive part altogether, and will never change anything in PvPgeared vs PvPgeared people, and so it will never require any change of stun duration...

Caeliux
05.11.2013 , 03:28 PM | #20
Feed me moar of your tears!