Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EA says "no new sw games before 2014"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
EA says "no new sw games before 2014"

LadyKulvax
05.10.2013 , 03:02 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
KOTOR with motion controls? *mind overloads from sheer happiness at this new prospect*
Oh god no, please no, save it for force unleashed and all that stuff, no distractions should be given from the story if such a game were ever to be made.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

bionamaster
05.10.2013 , 03:03 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Oh god no, please no, save it for force unleashed and all that stuff, no distractions should be given from the story if such a game were ever to be made.
I don't know, so long as it doesn't carry over into cutscenes. But yeah, Force Unleashed with Kinect would be even better.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

danpen
05.10.2013 , 04:10 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
I don't know, so long as it doesn't carry over into cutscenes. But yeah, Force Unleashed with Kinect would be even better.
The force Unleashed. And I really liked Both of the games.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

ratatech
05.26.2013 , 03:37 AM | #44
By the time any new Star Wars games have come out i will have likely purchased the (under development) Star Citizen which has actual free-flight space combat not swtor's on rails **** space missions.
We fight or we die that's the plan

BradTheImpaler
05.26.2013 , 06:08 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by ratatech View Post
By the time any new Star Wars games have come out i will have likely purchased the (under development) Star Citizen which has actual free-flight space combat not swtor's on rails **** space missions.
Don't take this personally, but...

"Blah blah blah rails". I'm so tired of hearing people complain about rails...plenty of fun games in years past have been even more "restrictive" than that.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

ratatech
05.26.2013 , 09:01 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Don't take this personally, but...

"Blah blah blah rails". I'm so tired of hearing people complain about rails...plenty of fun games in years past have been even more "restrictive" than that.
I know but the space combat in Star Wars Galaxies was good in part because of the free flight space combat and besides you could fully customize aeverything from reactors to paint jobs on ships in swg and it make swtor's space combat seem restrictive and Star Citizen's space combat looks really good even if the ship will have asissted flight.
We fight or we die that's the plan

spectreclees
05.28.2013 , 04:22 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
And 1313 was much better than BF3 too haha. Though we'll get that before 1313 seeing that it really was 99% done, aside from textures.
Whoa, hey if you mean BATTLEFRONT 3 YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

If you meant Battlefield 3, please continue.

1313 looked like a great game, but come on we have been waiting for Battlefront 3 FOR YEARS.

Beniboybling
05.28.2013 , 05:02 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
Whoa, hey if you mean BATTLEFRONT 3 YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

If you meant Battlefield 3, please continue.

1313 looked like a great game, but come on we have been waiting for Battlefront 3 FOR YEARS.
Lol its funny because BF3 from an objective perspective isn't that good. Its a great game no doubt but not as good as a lot tactical shooter games out there. But, its Star Wars, so we love it.

EDIT: Concerning BF3 I'm like to see a more fleshed out campaign mode. I mean BF2 sort of has one but really its just a series of battles with some objectives thrown in their, not much of a story. A more substantial campaign mode would make an excellent, excellent addition to the game.

ImmortalLowlife
05.28.2013 , 07:26 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by ratatech View Post
I know but the space combat in Star Wars Galaxies was good in part because of the free flight space combat and besides you could fully customize aeverything from reactors to paint jobs on ships in swg and it make swtor's space combat seem restrictive and Star Citizen's space combat looks really good even if the ship will have asissted flight.
<--Waits on BW to implement update (insert random #) that offers all this for space combat & then make ppl buy it in the cartel market for 10,000cc's....IJS
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~