Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PVP] SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP Series.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[PVP] SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP Series.

KalElc
05.04.2013 , 03:11 PM | #1
SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP #1 - Goal Poacher

I made another Series, GP Stands for Gameplay ofc, here I will have various of things
This is most for entertainment purpose, check out my latest Video, Now This Video will symbolize for this game is not always about damage and I want to share that u can also have equal fun to play Objective too and especially Hutball, one of my favorite map in the game and I hope BioWare makes a new map/zone that has something similar in the future hehe. If this has capture your eyes then then stay tune for the next one next weekend ^^.

If u havenít watch the Video before that u can check it out here
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - FOXHOUND
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary)
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)

Cosch
05.04.2013 , 03:41 PM | #2
This is probably the most heavily edited SWTOR pvp movie I've ever seen(not hating, just an observation). Gameplay was good too.

KalElc
05.04.2013 , 05:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosch View Post
This is probably the most heavily edited SWTOR pvp movie I've ever seen(not hating, just an observation). Gameplay was good too.
yeah but i dind feel like i overedidted or somthing do, i might une down on the next one but maybe becose i tryd to squz down 5 diffrent Video's recorded in range of one music hehe
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)

KalElc
05.10.2013 , 11:19 AM | #4
SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP #2 - Marked Hunter Out now! not gona bother post anymore related to this series so for does who want to continue to folow, check my Youtube Channel
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)

Xarimath
05.10.2013 , 12:16 PM | #5
Can't believe it!

Finally a PvP video of a NOT-SMASHER Marauder.

Crying for joy.

Actually can you share the spec that you are using and your current stats? Thanks!
Master Jariel Silverwing - Jedi Sentinel
Server : THE PROGENITOR
I support Cross Server PvP http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=686530

BobyDigital
05.10.2013 , 01:55 PM | #6
nice i luv playin carnage to esp now, how come u use rupture? i use it every once in awhile if i think someone is gonna stealth?

KalElc
05.10.2013 , 05:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xarimath View Post
Can't believe it!

Finally a PvP video of a NOT-SMASHER Marauder.

Crying for joy.

Actually can you share the spec that you are using and your current stats? Thanks!
im planing to make a small guide in the futhure wiith the spec i use and gear/stats

Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
nice i luv playin carnage to esp now, how come u use rupture? i use it every once in awhile if i think someone is gonna stealth?
i use it hen i have some rage to spare
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)

LydMekk
05.10.2013 , 06:11 PM | #8
Nice music

PoliteAssasin
05.10.2013 , 10:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
If your stealther is smart they're going to cleanse before fading out, or pop shroud. Best way to pop out a combat stealther as a warrior is sweeping slash.

As for the vid, it would be more interesting if it wasn't a mashup of bads. What server is this on that you have players sitting on the endzone waiting to be lept to? Or putting up little to no defense?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Xarimath
05.11.2013 , 02:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KalElc View Post
im planing to make a small guide in the futhure wiith the spec i use and gear/stats
Nice, cause atm, I'm planning to focus myself on Combat (that is carnage, for sentinels) and I'm not doing bad, but I'm aiming to improove myself
Master Jariel Silverwing - Jedi Sentinel
Server : THE PROGENITOR
I support Cross Server PvP http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=686530