Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVE Healing Is Undertuned And Boring

Mookind
05.02.2013 , 03:17 AM | #1
I solo healed every boss in SM S&V Today in pvp gear. Operative healer

About 1250 bonus tech dmg with 25% crit

Wasn't even difficult..............

Point here isn't to brag. Other people have probably already done this. Just to say this is dumb BW. Running with 5 DPS and the fights still aren't very interesting to heal? Something is very wrong.

I have the same problems in HM and I could probably solo heal all of them except the last boss. Was forced to solo the second one on PTS and was relatively easy.........

Please add unavoidable dmg to the encounters. Thanks

Wolvereen
05.02.2013 , 04:46 AM | #2
0/10

...not even a try^^

jasonthelamb
05.02.2013 , 05:42 AM | #3
It is story mode.... I've healed with my juggernaut on story mode

DonkeyGobbler
05.02.2013 , 06:16 AM | #4
My companion solo'd EC NiM naked while I watched TV.

Wolvereen
05.02.2013 , 06:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DonkeyGobbler View Post
My companion solo'd EC NiM naked while I watched TV.
ye, because the bolster buffs companions 5 times more

Mookind
05.02.2013 , 10:00 AM | #6
? lol if you are pleased by how easy and boring PVE in this game has become since 1.2 and HM EC....?

I PVP basically only. I just fill in for raids and need the barrels and 2 piece for my op

I mean if the question is did I do it?

I'm Chompin on the Harbringer, in <YES> and if anyone doesn't believe me I will come carry their ****** pug through this easy *** instance.............

jasonthelamb
05.02.2013 , 10:06 AM | #7
Solo heal TfB HM or S&V HM, then come talk about how easy it is.

Mookind
05.02.2013 , 10:13 AM | #8
If I ever get full underworld I probably could................And this isn't a post about me, which is why i didn't include my char at first. People don't seem to think solo healing an instance that is barely different than the ridiculously easy BiS HM S&V and HM TFB means anything? Do you *********** think they double the dmg going out for 2 healers? lol. Boring and stupid. Can't even get a sense of accomplishment the first time you finish these things. Just too easy

Their idea of "tuning" an instance means that i can solo heal it once i get a tier above recommended.

Like i said I did this with **** stats without issue, and confident I could do it up till the styrak in HM S&V with these stats. Just not going to ask a raid of legit PVE'rs who don't need my help to let me try and solo heal it, lol. I'm sure I will get a chance to try soon enough.

Hopefully by then bioware will have these raids actually do dmg. So healers don't sit with their thumbs up their *** all raid trying to fail dps

Edit - I am talking about healing, the other 2 roles I don't PVE in so I won't comment

mikebevo
05.02.2013 , 10:32 AM | #9
You do understand what SM is all about, right?it is a chance for everyone to see the story.

Yes I agree with you, SM TfB and SM S&V are easy, but that is the entire point of them. You want difficult, go to HM, you want a real challenge, go to NIM (when they come out).

Not everyone has the same grasp for the abilities or knowledge of their role, so SM is designed for everyone to see the story.

Also while you may be super great, you had a decent team that was 1/2 way knew their roles and abilities or people would have been dying. I happened to solo heal Kephess in SM TfB when the other healer DC at the start of the fight, did it with no problems, not sure anyone got below 60%, but that had nothing about me being great, it had everything to do with my group getting out of AoEs, popping defensive cooldowns and more importantly, knowing when to pop defensive cooldowns. Even HM and NIM modes can be fairly easy when you have a great group, get in a terrible PUG and have your ego deflated a little, then maybe you will give credit where credit is due.

Funny people complain about easy mode being easy.

ChicagoBearsFan
05.02.2013 , 10:32 AM | #10
A well coordinated, well geared group SHOULD be easy to heal. Blame your group, not the op. SM is balanced so a moderately geared and moderately coordinated PUG can still complete it. It IS SM, if you want more of a challenge, do HM or NiM.
Bearsfan - Commando Healer / DPS
Chicago - Shadow Tank
BeÓrs - Scoundrel Healer
<The Jedi of Camelot>JawaSpanker Legacy ~ POT5 Server