Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SM S&V: Kill Horic Last!

KeyboardNinja
05.03.2013 , 01:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
So what happened?
^_^ Well, they're deadů

Personally, I was hoping we would crash the servers (or at the very least, bug the fight), but neither happened. There was a slight pause, and then all four bosses died simultaneously. The video is still pretty entertaining. I think we could do it in Hard Mode without too much trouble, but we would have to be more coordinated than we were. The nice thing about it is we basically skipped over all of the mechanics that add challenge to the fight (e.g. Fixate) since no one boss died before the others.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

Battyone
05.03.2013 , 02:14 PM | #12
So what happened?
The server pooped itself with a lag spike and our OT got booted. (We're in a different raid, you killed oma!)
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

KeyboardNinja
05.03.2013 , 03:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Battyone View Post
The server pooped itself with a lag spike and our OT got booted. (We're in a different raid, you killed oma!)
lol I saw that comment in General chat. It would be extremely hilarious if our kill was responsible for that.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

Battyone
05.03.2013 , 04:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
lol I saw that comment in General chat. It would be extremely hilarious if our kill was responsible for that.
Even if it wasn't it was. :P
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

paowee
05.06.2013 , 11:17 AM | #15
Looking forward to a video!
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

KeyboardNinja
05.06.2013 , 01:37 PM | #16
Looking forward to a video!
Sorry about that! Video linked on this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634554