Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

{BUG} Balmorra Exploration

TascaFH
04.30.2013 , 11:23 PM | #1
I cannot complete Imperial Explorer of Balmorra. I have Republic Explorer of Balmorra complete, yet when I complete Imperial Explorer of Balmorra I do not get credit for doing so. The system actually gave me credit for it initially, as I completed Imp Explorer first, then when I completed Republic Explorer, Imperial Explorer was taken away and I can not get credit for it. I have since attempted to complete the achievement on 2 more Imp toons to no avail.

How do I get this achievement to complete?

Nebdar
05.01.2013 , 12:54 AM | #2
i reported a bug tiket about this one

there is also
Spoiler
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

TascaFH
05.01.2013 , 05:53 AM | #3
Yeah, just wondering if anyone actually has had this achievement complete for them along with the Republic Explorer. Good and bad to see people with this same problem.

TascaFH
05.01.2013 , 09:01 AM | #4
This is the only part of the Galactic Explorer achievement that I do not have complete, I would really appreciate information if this is a known issue or if it is limited to a feew players.

A Dev post is far too much to hope for, I know, but does anyone actually have the Galactic Explorer title?

Nothos
05.01.2013 , 03:39 PM | #5
The bug is in Bugtown, and it's not a colicoid

The Farnell Researsh Facility area (in Bugtown) won't update the achievement list, and it's the last area I need to unlock Galactic Explorer. I sent a ticket too.
Ray Nothos - The Shadowlands

TascaFH
05.01.2013 , 06:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothos View Post
The bug is in Bugtown, and it's not a colicoid

The Farnell Researsh Facility area (in Bugtown) won't update the achievement list, and it's the last area I need to unlock Galactic Explorer. I sent a ticket too.
I actually have all of the entries cleared in my codex. All of the achievements are checked off in green, for whatever reason it simply will not give me credit and complete the achievement.

Osomness
05.01.2013 , 10:53 PM | #7
Hey,
I have the same problem. I noticed that even though I've uncovered all the map areas, there a blank line on the achievement as if there was another unnamed area or something and that seems to prevent the achievemente for being completed.
On another subject how did you complete the Makeb explorer achievement? I've explored everything but I won't get it either and there's not blank line.
Regards!

Nothos
05.02.2013 , 08:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Osomness View Post
Hey,
I have the same problem. I noticed that even though I've uncovered all the map areas, there a blank line on the achievement as if there was another unnamed area or something and that seems to prevent the achievemente for being completed.
On another subject how did you complete the Makeb explorer achievement? I've explored everything but I won't get it either and there's not blank line.
Regards!
Before I uncovered Bugtown, I had "Farnell Research Facility" on the list (in gray). It was the last one I needed to complete the achievement. After I uncovered Bugtown area, it disapeared, lefting a blank line instead. Never showed up checked (in green).

I had no problems in Makeb.
Ray Nothos - The Shadowlands

DarthVengeant
05.03.2013 , 04:58 PM | #9
Yes, I am getting this bug right now. I have all areas discovered, but there is a blank line between Sobrik and Sunari Falls. What's the deal?

Echo-Silver
05.05.2013 , 02:15 PM | #10
Hi I have de same bug problem
and i reported a bug tiket.