Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
10 Reasons Why PVE Players Shouldn't PVP

Crawelc
04.30.2013 , 06:35 PM | #71
The funniest part is that the op was not joking. pve heros, with very few exceptions, make terrible pvpers. Ops/FPs are meant to make you feel like a hero. PVP has no room for people that think that they are heros. Go do some duels if you want to 1v1 like a boss, leave the warzones for people that want to win.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Xerain
04.30.2013 , 08:30 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyVix View Post
He maliciously posted something to piss people off. It may have been different if (originally) posted in the PVP section of the forums, but when it was posted in general where you have a lot of PVEers, the intent is obvious.

With six characters having valor of 60+ I consider myself a PVPer, but insulting others isn't cool, funny, or anything else remotely positive.
This guy is a pve'er and we all know it. Look at his posts in this thread. He's insulted by the truth.

Hyfy
04.30.2013 , 09:13 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
This guy is a pve'er and we all know it. Look at his posts in this thread. He's insulted by the truth.
Except the "truth" as you claim it here seemed to be about 99% incorrect in describing me as a primarily PvE'r. So I wouldn't call it the truth but rather your misguided perception of the "truth", also known as [your opinion].
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

ufasach
05.01.2013 , 05:20 AM | #74
lets flip this around shall we new thread required methinks

AngusFTW
05.01.2013 , 05:27 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Ssome PVP guys running round in circles in PVE..
We pvpers can't help it!
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

thomasbaxter
05.01.2013 , 08:16 AM | #76
i think the number one reason PVE'ers shouldn't PVP is most of the die-hard PVPers are as arrogant and rude as the OP

JoeyDeluxe
05.01.2013 , 12:59 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
i think the number one reason PVE'ers shouldn't PVP is most of the die-hard PVPers are as arrogant and rude as the OP
Arrogant? Yes; Rude? Not a rude bone in my body.

Xerain
05.01.2013 , 02:21 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
Except the "truth" as you claim it here seemed to be about 99% incorrect in describing me as a primarily PvE'r. So I wouldn't call it the truth but rather your misguided perception of the "truth", also known as [your opinion].
No it's pretty true you pve'ers are all keyboard turning, clicking abilities, stand in one place, tunnel visioning, gotta be the hero, spinal problem, derpy bads.

Zunayson
05.01.2013 , 02:40 PM | #79
No it's pretty true you pve'ers are all keyboard turning, clicking abilities, stand in one place, tunnel visioning, gotta be the hero, spinal problem, derpy bads.
pretty much. I mean, occasionally you have mediocre pvpers who step into pve to be berated by self righteous pvers who can't take getting yelled at for not having recruit gear. These pvpers usually quit pveing, which is why the remaining people are people like this http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2..._Naked_Man.png
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Natharon
05.01.2013 , 03:34 PM | #80
This, honestly pve isn't hard at all, it is merely learning the mechanic of a fight and not being 100% derp, you can still manage pve success as 90% derp though.
♠THE NATHARON LEGACY♠
I Didn't Win The Blue Ribbon, But It Is In My Possession.
<WEAPONS OF WAR>