Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Slicing] Empty crew skill range 25-32

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Slicing] Empty crew skill range 25-32

Arkonor
04.29.2013 , 07:25 PM | #1
One of my alts has Slicing to give more missions to other characters. The problem is that I have unlocked the range 25-32 for slicing missions, but they are empty. Despite of that I have been doing more missions in the range below, they don't appear. My character is lvl 17, and I wonder if it is necessary to lvl up my character before getting new missions. It would be disappointing though, because I want to focus in my sith inquisitor

Zorash
04.29.2013 , 08:29 PM | #2
There is no level requirement for slicing. The issue is that he lvl25-32 range box opens up earlier then the required slicing skill to do the lvl 25-32 crew skill missions. Just keep doing the lower level missions and eventually you will see the lvl 25-32 missions.

Arkonor
04.30.2013 , 02:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorash View Post
There is no level requirement for slicing. The issue is that he lvl25-32 range box opens up earlier then the required slicing skill to do the lvl 25-32 crew skill missions. Just keep doing the lower level missions and eventually you will see the lvl 25-32 missions.
Thank you very much

Do you know if this happens in any other crew skill and/or later in Slicing?

Zorash
04.30.2013 , 03:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkonor View Post
Thank you very much

I am not sure if this happens with any other crew skill. This bug is only present in the lvl 25-32 category for slicing as far as I know.

Thundergulch
05.01.2013 , 10:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkonor View Post
Thank you very much

Happens with all crew skills, it just means you're getting close to the next tier, and are a couple of skill points away from opening up the next tier.

Asavrede
05.01.2013 , 10:26 AM | #6
I only had this happen with slicing, and I have levels all the skills multiple times. Seems to be a slicing specific bug, that the mission rage shows the next tier up about 10 points before you can actually run any missions in that tier.

Jeeses
05.01.2013 , 09:31 PM | #7
I've had it happen with... treasure hunting i believe.
Had to go to old lvl bracket and run a set of missions to unlock the new missions.