Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Vice commandant's contraband pack with just one item.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Vice commandant's contraband pack with just one item.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

shoneyyo's Avatar


shoneyyo
04.28.2013 , 09:17 AM | #1
As the title says, i opend a Vice commandant's contraband pack and it had just one item, a blue reputation trophy. So can i get a refund? Because the pack clearly says that it contains 4 items. Also, i had plenty inventory space and i already opened a ticket.

Cokeycola's Avatar


Cokeycola
04.28.2013 , 12:03 PM | #2
I think this is a problem from the dev point of view because in the description for the contraband pack, It states you are given 6 items(like the others). While if you look at the item for the pack you ONLY get 4 items.

If this is working as intended I think the price should be dropped, and the description be fixed.


Because technically this is false advertisement and I'm sure 1000s of people have already bought those packs expecting 6 items only to get 4.

shoneyyo's Avatar


shoneyyo
04.28.2013 , 08:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cokeycola View Post
I think this is a problem from the dev point of view because in the description for the contraband pack, It states you are given 6 items(like the others). While if you look at the item for the pack you ONLY get 4 items.

If this is working as intended I think the price should be dropped, and the description be fixed.


Because technically this is false advertisement and I'm sure 1000s of people have already bought those packs expecting 6 items only to get 4.
Nah man you got that wrong. The Vice Commandant's contraband pack,as i said, clearly says it contains 4 items. You probably thinking about the enfocer one. Now, the problem here's that the pack had ONE item. Hell, i could let it pass if it had 3. But man, One!? Thats very low for more than a half month worth of cartel coins.

rvnender's Avatar


rvnender
04.28.2013 , 09:27 PM | #4
I just posted something exactly like this but it was the Regulators pack.

Tweaked's Avatar


Tweaked
04.28.2013 , 09:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by shoneyyo View Post
As the title says, i opend a Vice commandant's contraband pack and it had just one item, a blue reputation trophy. So can i get a refund? Because the pack clearly says that it contains 4 items. Also, i had plenty inventory space and i already opened a ticket.
Did you buy it off the GTN?

That's a classic scam.

xanazar's Avatar


xanazar
04.29.2013 , 09:34 AM | #6
I had the exact same issue. I bought 2 hypercrates, 48 packs, and numerous packs I opened only contained 1 item. I submitted a ticket but have yet to hear back on how I will be compensated for this. I expect to receive a full hypercrate as compensation considering how many packs I received contained less than what the description promises. This is for sure some sort of bug.

Cokeycola's Avatar


Cokeycola
04.29.2013 , 10:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by shoneyyo View Post
Nah man you got that wrong. The Vice Commandant's contraband pack,as i said, clearly says it contains 4 items. You probably thinking about the enfocer one. Now, the problem here's that the pack had ONE item. Hell, i could let it pass if it had 3. But man, One!? Thats very low for more than a half month worth of cartel coins.
You misunderstood my wording. I am explaining that when you buy it from the cartel market that the description of the item from the market states you receive 6 items while the item itself when you click "view item" states you only get 4.

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
04.29.2013 , 11:02 AM | #8
I read about a bug a while back where people bought packs off the market, took all the good items and then were somehow able to sell them on the GTN. This could be the case.
If it is, it's yet another bug that they just let happen for months before they conjure up the time to fix it.

xanazar's Avatar


xanazar
04.30.2013 , 06:21 AM | #9
For me, they were fresh packs, bought in hypercrates from the CC market. Would like to know if BW is addressing this.

Beesodd's Avatar


Beesodd
04.30.2013 , 06:26 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi xanazar,

Any players who have encountered this should create a ticket on the matter with as much detail as possible (when you bought the crate, what you got from it, anything you remember helps), and we will investigate.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.