Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It'd be nice for the romanced companions to acknowledge it.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
It'd be nice for the romanced companions to acknowledge it.

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 08:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HaoZhao View Post
Do you really want them to call in a dozen voice actors for 10 seconds of work? Imagine getting a call from your agent to the tune of "yeah, we need you to drive across town to record 10 seconds of voice overs for this game."
Angie Harmon did all her lines for Batman Beyond: RotJ over a phone. Sooo...why would they need to drive across town?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Rincewend
04.29.2013 , 02:03 AM | #12
Have to agree something would be nice, it just feels half finished. Ok we dated, got married, and been together for another 5 levels, and yet we don't talk, or even sleep in the same part of the ship anymore is this what being married in the Starwars universe? As for them bringing in Voice actors for 10s of voice over work, seems they already have for Makeb as a lot of my companions had comments as I went around Makeb.

Jennica
04.29.2013 , 03:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by HaoZhao View Post
Do you really want them to call in a dozen voice actors for 10 seconds of work? Imagine getting a call from your agent to the tune of "yeah, we need you to drive across town to record 10 seconds of voice overs for this game."
Actors can do it while recording lines for future story updates, so i don't see a problem here.

AlaricSevGirl
04.30.2013 , 10:11 AM | #14
Or.......
Spoiler
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant,
Guild Leader for Galactic Security Solutions (Pub)
Imperial Independence (Empire)

Seireeni
04.30.2013 , 11:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
Or.......
Spoiler
Laugh of the day. :DDD Now that's a desperate guy...

Berronaxftw
05.01.2013 , 08:47 AM | #16
should be a /kiss emote where u can kiss your companion wherever you are, with actual animations though.

Berronaxftw
05.01.2013 , 08:48 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Laugh of the day. DD Now that's a desperate guy...
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...74#post5961574

I really hate male companions..

Seireeni
05.01.2013 , 09:34 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
I've heard this can happen with females, too?

Ps. I really like both Quinn and Andronikos personally, haha.

captaincr
05.01.2013 , 03:31 PM | #19
How about an option that once they fall in love with you and marry that you can chuck your companion out the airlock?

Highborne
05.07.2013 , 04:01 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jynk View Post
Nitpicky little detail alert:

Why don't the companion's acknowledge the romance once it's been completed? Something I liked in DragonAge was, after you were done romancing and you clicked on them, they would go from: "WHAT?" to "Yes, my love?" It was a little detail, but it made the completed romance feel worth something.

Now, if I click on say, Doc, I still get: "Everything's copasetic." LOL, thanks hon. Or Andronikus will occasionally say, "Let's...not talk." That's real romantic.

I shouldn't complain too much though. With the last patch, whenever I click on Aric Jorgan I now get nothing at all. Not a word. Radio silence.

Just a thought.
This. This, times 100. The last straw on my Consular was when - having endured Iresso's inane (lack of) personality, my romanced female Consular got told to "back off" whenever I accidentally clicked on him.

It was essentially, "Yeah....no. I'm done with this character and her tofu-for-brains, and her preachy schoolmarm style of "leadership" that wouldn't recongise humour when it hits her over the head. Because, DAMNIT, am I not even allowed to occasionally ogle Iresso's backside without being made to feel guilty now?"