Augment glitch still here

evilmoka

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this work if you enter the warzone with empty aug slots too or do you have to take them out in the warzone when the bolster has been applied?

A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.

A question phrased like that sounds like someone wants to take advantage of a PvP exploit. This is why I advise bugs that are found, should be submitted through bug reports---not posted for others to read and take advantage of it.

Posting them here, may get the Dev attention, however it also will backfire ending up in more people taking advantage of the system. There are better ways of going about it IMO.

If its not posted and abused by damn near everybody (at least enough people that more than a few people notice it) the devs dont seem to give a crap.

on the contrary, they should be publicized so that everyone does it and is, thus, on the same footing as everyone else.

I asked in the name of science, damn it.

On a more serious note, I didnt even exploit the naked bug. I've had full gear on in every game since early release.

Edited by MidichIorian

If its not posted and abused by damn near everybody (at least enough people that more than a few people notice it) the devs dont seem to give a crap.

You may be right, and "cats out of the bag" so I may as well give in. As much as I feel this will have very negative side effects UNTIL it is fixed, I'll happily oblige

START OF WARZONE EVERYTHING IN, STATS NORMAL:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665926

REMOVE ONE AUGMENT, EARPIECE, NOTICE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665927

REMOVE SECOND AUGMENT, IMPLANT#1, NOTICE MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665928

REMOVE THIRD AUGMENT, IMPLANT#2, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665929

PLACE ALL AUGMENTS THAT WERE REMOVED BACK IN, NOTICE EVEN MORE STAT CHANGE INCREASES:

http://www.hvndgalaxy.com/profile/4975445/pics/detail/album_id/266282#pid=1665933

BEFORE:

DMG: 1081-1458

ACC: 97.76%

CRIT: 24.90%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 72.69%

HP: 26,227

TECH BONUS DMG: 1098.17

TECH ACC: 107.76%

AFTER:

DMG: 1183-1560

ACC: 98.05%

CRIT: 26.51%

CRIT MULTIPLIER: 74.37%

HP: 30,312

TECH BONUS DMG: 1203.81

TECH ACC: 108.05%

Long story short, Bioware needs to fix this. From what I've been told it's even worse the better your gear and augments get despite how expensive it is to do this. I've sent bug reports on it, but not sure when/if a fix is in sight. But screenshots were requested. Here they are!

Thanks for screens I know its a weird argument if its worth letting EVERYONE know how to do something versus keeping it hush and making it scarce but this is kind of a big issue and if its scarce Im afraid the coders wouldnt bother with a quick fix so the people who did know would have a huge advantage for a long time. Id rather things sucked for a week or so than hope Im not in a match with people abusing 'bugs' for months.... Edited by Resiel

I removed a few augments prior to a WZ my stats were 716 bonus primary dmg 2600 main stat and 28k HP ( full PvP geared sniper 2018 expertise ) once i got into the WZ i placed the augments i removed and got 900 primary bonus dmg 3k main stat and 33k HP. Messed up it is.....

on the contrary, they should be publicized so that everyone does it and is, thus, on the same footing as everyone else.

Well, that's one approach. lol. But then it effectively becomes "pay to win" since it would get expensive. I'd prefer BW fix their crap, but I'm beyond exasperation at this point... and pretty much beyond caring anymore, sadly.

k L55 Slinger Full Partisan with Conqueror MH and OFFhand - Fully augmented with 28 purples

Before

Cunning 2980

END 2563

Bdamage 793.5

Crit 27.33%

Surge 70.3%

Pulling augments INSIDE the WZ from Earpiece, and both implants

Cunning 3250

END 2878

Bdamage 879

Crit 28.74%

Surge 72.76%

Expertise stays the same at 2018

I personally opend a post in the PTS that got +4000 views and +500 answers about this LOLBOLSTER

I can understand that u need time, etc....

but COME ON PPL

FIX THIS THING BW

Edited by Groncho

Well, that's one approach. lol. But then it effectively becomes "pay to win" since it would get expensive. I'd prefer BW fix their crap, but I'm beyond exasperation at this point... and pretty much beyond caring anymore, sadly.

yeah. don't get me wrong. the fail of this 2.0 bolster implementation is epic. first choice is fix it. but since fixing things either doesn't work, breaks something else, or only happens ever 4-6 months, we might as well share the knowledge.

Maybe it is just me. The people that play more and spend the time to either have WH gear, augments, or whatever should have the rewards of it. Otherwise why play. Naked bolster PVP should have never made it out of beta. That was a huge fail. Then this fail two weeks later. So the best question is what is next?

Just wondering, what do you want them to say?

All you have to do is add or take out augments from

ear

implants

bracers

or put back in

even lvl 1 augments work

you get 15% boosted stats with no loss on anything.

Bioware please fix this asap

Played with this, and yep, you are right. :rolleyes:

As exploits go this isn't really that bad as the cost of extracting augs exceeds the credit gain from completing the warzone

what if i told you I can reproduce it with lvl 9 augments, mk-3 kits, and achieve a 12k crit...all for the cost of....35 credits per extract!

the photos above was an example. the augment glitch is TERRIBLE as I hit consecutive 11k crits and a COMMANDO (won't give the name as it breaches ToS) hit a 12.8k crit in huttball. this glitch is HORRIBLE and needs to be fixed. For reference this glitch has ruined ranked warzones as a certain guild is running 8 man premades usitlizing the WORST variation/combination of the augment glitch which i REFUSE to divulge here. It's worse than I even initially thought it was and is definately GAME BREAKING. Bolster needs to go as it brought with it more problems than the balances it "claims" to have brought into the game.

also for LOLs. It costs 35 credits * 14 slots= 490 credits---> DEFINATELY EXPENSIVE RIGHT?:rolleyes: