Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior to kill Master Satele ?( READ ME )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Warrior to kill Master Satele ?( READ ME )

vstealthyx
04.22.2013 , 12:52 PM | #11
haha that was a good catch phrase but she would suck at lightsaber fighting but she would own us with her force powers haha , I am too a Jedi fan but it just would make a good change.
No doubt That colonel would come out of no where and help her so id have to kick his *** aswell but i admit i would pay money to see her in a cutscene begging for her life lol ...
Sith Inquisitor 55 Sith Marauder 55
Imp Agent 55
Jedi Sentinal 50 Jedi Sage 50
Gunslinger 55

VigDiath
04.22.2013 , 12:57 PM | #12
Problem is your're equating the power the Emperor has to the power Satele has. Satele is the grandmaster to the Jedi Council and not the Supreme Chancellor to the Republic so her power in that aspect is very limited. She can offer council to the Republic but they can refuse it.

The Emperor is the one who controls the Empire and set its governing rules and laws. There is a big difference here. Playing on the Empire side however...

Spoiler

Plus you get to kill Malgus who attempts to overthrow the Emperor. You also kill several key Council members throughout the game.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Jenzali
04.22.2013 , 03:07 PM | #13
It's a well-known problem with MMO stories that every interesting character seems to end up being killed off as part of a quest or dungeon. Boring, in my opinion, and I'm very glad that she's not killable.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Darth_Wicked
04.22.2013 , 03:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
It's a well-known problem with MMO stories that every interesting character seems to end up being killed off as part of a quest or dungeon. Boring, in my opinion, and I'm very glad that she's not killable.
There's a way to have a battle against Satele, in a way though... And in that particular instance, her ally was certainly the most unexpected.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Marr
My "vision" is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require.

Genuine
04.22.2013 , 03:18 PM | #15
there is no death there is only the force
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

SithKoriandr
04.22.2013 , 04:30 PM | #16
Why the SW? Why not the Inquisitor? Let the Inquisitor kill her, not that I want her dead, if she has to be killed
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

maxetius
04.22.2013 , 07:43 PM | #17
No, it doesn't work that way. See, the Sith Emperor's goal is to exterminate all life, Sith, Jedi, Empire, Republic. He alludes to this when speaking to the Sith Warrior on Voss but never actually says anything. If he did, he would have no one's loyalty and the Sith Warrior would have left him to rot.

The SW can kill Satele all he wants, but like it or not the Sith Emperor is basically the enemy of all who live, and he should give the Knight a pat on the back and a hearty "Well Done!" if he knew the truth.

Pingonaut
04.22.2013 , 07:47 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Arutar View Post
Problem:

Spoiler
There's a thread under Story and Lore called
Spoiler
you may want to read.

GAG_Caedus
04.22.2013 , 07:59 PM | #19
Sith Emperor is gonna be final boss for both sides in my opinion. This guy is a threat for the whole galaxy. So I see no reason for her to be killed because of JK storyline.

maxetius
04.22.2013 , 08:45 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by GAG_Caedus View Post
Sith Emperor is gonna be final boss for both sides in my opinion. This guy is a threat for the whole galaxy. So I see no reason for her to be killed because of JK storyline.
He's a force ghost ATM, which is Bioware-story-speak for 'on the shelf till we feel like bringing him back'