Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Youtube Channel with previews of blaster pistol sounds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Youtube Channel with previews of blaster pistol sounds.

Breger
04.22.2013 , 09:20 AM | #11
Sure. I'll make the videos when I can, and share them through Dropbox maybe? SEnd me a pm with your mail, or a dropbox link, and I'll start working on them.
Standard signature, with no creative effort on my part.

OddballEasyEight
04.22.2013 , 09:31 AM | #12
Breger: I sent you a PM.

As for anyone that wants to help me with flashpoints on the republic side, please contact either Chakra on the empire side or Charada on the republic side.
I play on The Progenitor.

As of right now, ive spent more than 3 million credits on buying blasters on the GTN, so im gonna try to avoid doing that any more :P
Im currently working on doing heroics to get planetary comms to buy out all the blasters available at the planetary vendors.
After that ill go through the Flashpoints to get the blasters from those.

OddballEasyEight
04.25.2013 , 10:15 AM | #13
Updated with new blaster pistols, including the new besh version of the balmorran pistol from the new cartel pack (and its a dissapointment, as usual)

ArenCordial
06.12.2013 , 03:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Updated with some of the new blaster weapons from the Archon's Contraband Pack.
Thanks for doing that OddballEasyEight, its a big help. I'm surprised the sound effects aren't meatier given the weapon's appearance but at least its a little better than the last set with the Balmorran "Hand Cannons."

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2013 , 12:19 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ArenCordial View Post
Thanks for doing that OddballEasyEight, its a big help. I'm surprised the sound effects aren't meatier given the weapon's appearance but at least its a little better than the last set with the Balmorran "Hand Cannons."
Yup, its the first cartel blaster that ive given a score higher than 2 to... so they are improving.
One thing i noticed is that both the pistol and the rifle sound almost identical, so i wonder if thats not a thing they were going after since they are all based on the same model.

thewatcheruatu
06.13.2013 , 12:50 PM | #17
Just want to say thanks for doing this. I found what I think is a really neat blaster pistol by watching all of these. Granted, you hated it, but it's a fit for my character.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2013 , 01:57 PM | #18
Hehehe yeah, the sound reviews are very objective, but its better than nothing... at least this way you'll have some sort of category to sort them from...

ifshnit
06.13.2013 , 03:16 PM | #19
Wow, thanks for this. I've been looking for a new blaster for my bounty hunter and the sound effect was one of my criteria so this is amazingly helpful!

jasestu
06.13.2013 , 03:28 PM | #20
A much needed resource! Thanks.

It's one thing to pick an aesthetically pleasing rifle, but if it's got an irritating sound...