Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifact Equipment Authorization Does it allow the toon to use drops from ops?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Artifact Equipment Authorization Does it allow the toon to use drops from ops?

Tolgeranth
04.19.2013 , 07:56 PM | #1
Title pretty much sums it up. Does this allow a toon to get gear from op's?

Kaisoul
04.19.2013 , 07:58 PM | #2
It allows you to use artifact quality gear even ones from an ops

Jeweledleah
04.19.2013 , 07:59 PM | #3
it allows you to wear gear from ops. however, if you actually want to GEt into ops and have a chance to roll on gear that drops there? you need weekly operations pass.

note that buying a pass will allow you to roll on and win operations gear even if you cannot wear it. (though I don't see the point of rolling on items you cannot use.)

in other words - you need artifact equipment authorization once, and operation's pass every week you wish to run operations.

Shingara
04.19.2013 , 08:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
it allows you to wear gear from ops. however, if you actually want to GEt into ops and have a chance to roll on gear that drops there? you need weekly operations pass.

note that buying a pass will allow you to roll on and win operations gear even if you cannot wear it. (though I don't see the point of rolling on items you cannot use.)

in other words - you need artifact equipment authorization once, and operation's pass every week you wish to run operations.
Yup in this case its better to just subscribe.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Tolgeranth
04.19.2013 , 10:08 PM | #5
Thank you guys. My wife and I are subscribers, just trying to avoid another sub for our eldest son for the rare time we can run an op all together.