Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/19/2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question of the Day 4/19/2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthTHC
04.19.2013 , 01:44 PM | #11
My Inquisitor is a healer so I'm pretty much forced by game mechanics to use a tank. I choose Khem Val.

It would really be nice if the game let us swap roles into our companions so we could select companions based on our affinity for them rather than because of thinly veiled game mechanics needs. I'd love to use Ashara as the Light-side foil to my Sorceror's evil ways.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Warrgames
04.19.2013 , 04:30 PM | #12
Ashara because I prefer melee DPS being a sin tank. She annoys heck out me because she hates me shocking everyone. Good think I'm Pureblood. Negative affection or screwing up my stealth means you get punished. Yes I have it keybinded.

Punish should should be legacy unlock. So many companion need to be backhanded

Callaron
04.19.2013 , 06:20 PM | #13
Xalek! Who wouldn't want a big angry Khaleesh guarding them?!
Though each time he goes "Yes, mastah" with that accent of his I feel like I've gone back several centuries to a pre-Civil War era!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

JLazarillo
04.19.2013 , 11:54 PM | #14
As a Tank, it's usually Ashara or Andy, depending much of the time on my mood. Speaking in terms of character, though, Andy's just flat-out my favorite. I really like the fact that while everyone else in my group was an apprentice, or a servant, Andronikos was just there because he respected my Inquisitor, and thought hanging out with him was fun. He was a cool guy and I felt like he added something of a humanizing element to things in a "Sith have buddies too" sort of way.

...and yeah, Steve Blum didn't hurt, either.

BenKatarn
04.20.2013 , 03:06 AM | #15
It has to be either Khem Val or HK-51 because everyone else's loyalty and/or ability remains in question.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Ninute
04.20.2013 , 05:57 AM | #16
My sorc with Ashara.

My sin with HK.
Dark Jedi Knight with a red saber....cool right?

thatghost
04.20.2013 , 06:56 AM | #17
Andronikos, also citing pirate + Steve Blum as a reason. Being able to scorch through mobs doesn't hurt, either (dps 'sin)

DarthSlin
04.20.2013 , 07:29 AM | #18
I like Khem, Xalik and HK-51(wished he had a HK-47 customization)

Talos is too filly for my taste
Supporter of the idea of Walker mounts
Sign on here
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=625255

SuperGrunt
04.20.2013 , 03:34 PM | #19
Xalek on my Sorc, and Khem Val is also geared as a back up. In case I send Xalek on a mission and he isn't back in time.

Talos on my Sin, and I don't send him anywhere so that I can always have him available.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

Lilouk
04.20.2013 , 04:07 PM | #20
Khem Vhal because i am a Dark side Sith Lord and i love that Khem's Hunger is never satisfied. I play a powerful Sith lord and my right hand man is a Shadow Killer, that's just awesome.

That and he kind of sounds like Khal Drogo from game of thrones.