Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 05:29 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by quirez View Post
posted a link to this thread on Begeren Colony server forums *grins*

popcorn any1? tho not the OP troll, you were fed too much already
TSK TSK!

Quote: Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
All tanks are OP, because a guy killed a random sage in a random Warzone.

Seems legit!
Not just any sage man. This is our top player. If it had been a bad I wouldn't be concerned about tanks in PVP.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

quirez
04.19.2013 , 05:46 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post

you went too far with the video, i still have popcorn and about 2hours in job until the weekend, and the thread became too obvious for everybody to post anything more ;P
Operative Siduri
Sniper Yai'co

SWORN ENEMY

Ycoga
04.19.2013 , 06:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
Actually, I have a DPS sorc and frankly, that tank would have been smushed into the ground
This. I come out with full health if a tank comes after my sage.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Seireeni
04.19.2013 , 08:56 AM | #24
Funny thing is, if you ask many people enough, you get the picture that tanks, healers and dps all are OP atm. Dps make too much damage and TTK is too short because of that, healers heal too much and now this.

TheronFett
04.19.2013 , 09:07 AM | #25
Nerf tanks because now they're actually...tanky. You're a moron.

Skylarc
04.19.2013 , 09:11 AM | #26
Saber Reflect is what you think is his OP DPS. Bad sage is bad for free casting during it.

Clicking does not guarantee low skill level, but it narrows it down.

If he is your server champ then you 1) Have the worst server in TOR or 2) Do not have a single assassin/shadow on the server.
Akil'zon: 55 Combat Medic: <The Elite>
Skylarc: 55 Defense Guardian: <The Elite>
Akil'zen: Marksmanship Sniper: <We got death star>

TheronFett
04.19.2013 , 09:21 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Funny thing is, if you ask many people enough, you get the picture that tanks, healers and dps all are OP atm. Dps make too much damage and TTK is too short because of that, healers heal too much and now this.
Pretty much this.

Ermagerd, nerf all DPS, TTK is too low/bolster sucks/insert random whine here.
Nerf heals, Operatives are OP again, Sages unkillable.
Never thought I'd see the day when there was a nerf tanks thread honestly, but here it is.

Just watched the video. If that is your "server best champion" then you guys have some very ****** PvPers.

Hotshyte
04.19.2013 , 09:28 AM | #28
I was expecting a 3v1 or something. 1v1 against a TERRIBLE sage

thefishdude
04.19.2013 , 09:32 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by quirez View Post
posted a link to this thread on Begeren Colony server forums *grins*

popcorn any1? tho not the OP troll, you were fed too much already
I like popcorn. I even found a datacron that gives me +10 to my popcorn making ability. Here have some...

/popcorn

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 09:58 AM | #30
Many of you seem to be under the impression that my post was serious, or that it was an attempt to troll. In all honesty it was neither. This thread wasn't meant for you, although your participation and reaction were on the money as expected. There are a few bright individuals who can possibly ascertain the purpose of this thread, some of you however prefer to go with what seems to be obvious. My second video link actually gave it away. You behaved exactly as I anticipated.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!