Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

chimex
04.19.2013 , 04:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
But I read on these very forums that clickers and back peddlers are bad. Is this not so? I think you guys have tanks and just want to remain OP on warzones. Need to get some dps in hear to give a real discussion on this videos implications.
Actually, I have a DPS sorc and frankly, that tank would have been smushed into the ground
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 04:49 AM | #12
He is the champion of begeren colony... Fighting an OP tank thy is a clicker. Tanks are not dps, the tank shouldn't have won. The sage lost because the tank is OP with 2.0s changes, not because he sucked. He's the best.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

chimex
04.19.2013 , 04:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
He is the champion of begeren colony... Fighting an OP tank thy is a clicker. Tanks are not dps, the tank shouldn't have won. The sage lost because the tank is OP with 2.0s changes, not because he sucked. He's the best.
No he's not, don't lie.
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

quirez
04.19.2013 , 04:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
This message is hidden because PoliteAssasin is on your ignore list.

what is the author talking about, guys? Is he unhappy with current state of tanks in PvP?

tl;dr : tanks are OP, every1 should spec tank becouse everything else is now useless, and heres a proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBzuSpAK_9c

thats basically it
Operative Siduri
Sniper Yai'co

SWORN ENEMY

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 04:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
No he's not, don't lie.
You're calling me a liar? You have offended my family.. He is the champion. Why do you think it says so in the end? This guy is one of the top players on the server, if not THE top.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

MusicRider
04.19.2013 , 04:56 AM | #16
This is one of the worst sage play I've ever seen. Back peddling constantly, no strafing and kiting, bubble up after attacked, and 1min fight zero uses of force speed. This is beyond bad play and if he won a server tournament then I wouldn't advertise it.

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 05:04 AM | #17
The only thing that can kill this guy is OP tanks, as the video shows. OP tanks that don't even need to keybind. This is clear concrete evidence that the class is in need of a nerf.

quirez
04.19.2013 , 05:21 AM | #18
posted a link to this thread on Begeren Colony server forums *grins*

popcorn any1? tho not the OP troll, you were fed too much already
Operative Siduri
Sniper Yai'co

SWORN ENEMY

MusicRider
04.19.2013 , 05:22 AM | #19
I hope you are kidding cause the average pug in my server on any class would annihilate this sage. It is one of the worst plays I've seen.

Yelloweyedemon
04.19.2013 , 05:25 AM | #20
All tanks are OP, because a guy killed a random sage in a random Warzone.

Seems legit!