Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 03:55 AM | #1
This is too much! The changes to tank stats in pvp now have made them overpowered! Look at this video, this guy is a clicker, in full tank gear and spec and he's destroying dps. So are we supposed to roll tanks now? Because they have survivability and damage now! See it for yourself, this is ridiculous. Pretty soon expect to see premades of immortal tanks, face rolling dps. So easy a clicker can do it.

Immortal, didnt think they literally meant that.

cant even believe this
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

chimex
04.19.2013 , 04:09 AM | #2
I'm sorry, but that has to be the worse sage I've seen in my life. You cannot complain about tanks being OP'ed when the opponent is rubbish!
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 04:18 AM | #3
He won a tournament! This guy is a server champion from what I heard. (The sage). If a clicker killed him, come on. How can you say tanks aren't OP with this footage?

chimex
04.19.2013 , 04:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
He won a tournament! This guy is a server champion from what I heard. (The sage). If a clicker killed him, come on. How can you say tanks aren't OP with this footage?
1) clicker does not = bad pvp'er. In fact, you probably have been thrashed by some and not even known about it

2) Tournament my foot, that sage couldn't heal his way to a tin of catfood! I call BS on the "server Champion" claim

3) I say the tank is not OP'ed because the Sage was rubbish, seriously, rubbish!

KettleBelll
04.19.2013 , 04:31 AM | #5
o Clicker does indeed equal a bad pvper

o I thought you have to be 13 and above to play SWTOR. Admin needs to look at whoever made that vid, because I don't think they are 13.

o Hold down more D

HaemmernZeit
04.19.2013 , 04:33 AM | #6
Not to mention the Sage killed themselves because they don't know about reflect! They were at similar health percentages, then boom reflect, reflect, reflect and the sage was almost dead.

mrekxxx
04.19.2013 , 04:34 AM | #7
This is too much! The changes to tank stats in pvp now have made them overpowered! Look at this video, this guy is a clicker, in full tank gear and spec and he's destroying dps. So are we supposed to roll tanks now? Because they have survivability and damage now! See it for yourself, this is ridiculous. Pretty soon expect to see premades of immortal tanks, face rolling dps. So easy a clicker can do it.

cant even believe this
there is new bolster boosting players depend on skill, clikers, backpeddalers, keyturners
have + 30% expertise and stats are bolstered to be on pair with ppl doin
2000 dps/hps : P

quirez
04.19.2013 , 04:39 AM | #8
sigh... for a moment there i was hoping it will be something legit (there even is a video, so i assumed there HAS to be something behind it)

but then, pvp forums are trolls breeding grounds, and even if one or 2 legit post appear, they are eaten alive be both old, big, experienced and small, funny little trolls

the sage is is probably a toddler sitting on his father's knees and pushing some random buttons from time to time while dad is on the phone

anyway @ topic itsefl: the tanks are meant to be almost unkillable by a single dps, so should be healers, thats balanced by them not doing any dmg (or almost any), they simply have their unique roles to fullfill
Vairne - 55 Commando Healer
Temple Watch

The Progenitor

PoliteAssasin
04.19.2013 , 04:41 AM | #9
But I read on these very forums that clickers and back peddlers are bad. Is this not so? I think you guys have tanks and just want to remain OP on warzones. Need to get some dps in hear to give a real discussion on this videos implications.

chimex
04.19.2013 , 04:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
This message is hidden because PoliteAssasin is on your ignore list.

what is the author talking about, guys? Is he unhappy with current state of tanks in PvP?

cant even believe this
In short, tank vs worlds worse sage and he says tanks are OP'ed!