Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want a 30 second Force speed with no cooldown.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I want a 30 second Force speed with no cooldown.

SOULCASTER
04.18.2013 , 12:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by WarGame View Post
Yeah, it needs some kind of cooldown in huttball. It strikes me as an eye sore but otherwise fine in the other maps.
Its an extreme eye sore as well. and makes the game look broken when all you see are smoke clouds darting around either the warzones or the fleet. It reminds me of this:

http://www.media-freaks.com/work/lei...drunner-01.jpg
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/Cidxgaming
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!

skotish
04.18.2013 , 12:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
Since people keep claiming the defense of this new OP-as-heck-ability is that: it has high energy cost....

I will continue posting, that this is not a valid argument on a class that has the least action management issues of all the advanced class. A class that also gets an action replenish ability. As well as a class that gets a cloak ability that they then can stun opponents and/or hide and re-generate action.

I'm sorry but 25 stamina is not a high action cost amount considering smuggler/scoundrel's action regen rates.

ALSO, this ability **IS** op. There are plenty of times where action is not an issue, but traversing terrain at ludicrous speeds faster than entire groups of players in objective based warzones, is game breaking. You only need to do 1 huttball match against an operative/scoundrel roller to know what I'm talking about.

Action cost does not matter in some situations of objective warzones, where all you have to do is score, and then dying is ok. As long as objective based warzones are the prime source of pvp content, this ability will remain OP if it does not have a cooldown.
Moan moan its about time us op /scoundrels got something good nerf us moar plz
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

SOULCASTER
04.18.2013 , 12:03 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
Moan moan its about time us op /scoundrels got something good nerf us moar plz
"got something good" haHaHaHAHAHA
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/Cidxgaming

PerinnAybara
04.18.2013 , 12:07 PM | #14
Hrm, if you out run people, can't you like, get out of combat? And then regen energy, in stealth no less?
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

Kaizersan
04.18.2013 , 12:09 PM | #15
Since people keep claiming the defense of this new OP-as-heck-ability is that: it has high energy cost....

I will continue posting, that this is not a valid argument on a class that has the least action management issues of all the advanced class. A class that also gets an action replenish ability. As well as a class that gets a cloak ability that they then can stun opponents and/or hide and re-generate action.

I'm sorry but 25 stamina is not a high action cost amount considering smuggler/scoundrel's action regen rates.

ALSO, this ability **IS** op. There are plenty of times where action is not an issue, but traversing terrain at ludicrous speeds faster than entire groups of players in objective based warzones, is game breaking. You only need to do 1 huttball match against an operative/scoundrel roller to know what I'm talking about.

Action cost does not matter in some situations of objective warzones, where all you have to do is score, and then dying is ok. As long as objective based warzones are the prime source of pvp content, this ability will remain OP if it does not have a cooldown.
Actually combat sent using double transcendence is faster then a roller in huttball with no resource loss to worry about.

SOULCASTER
04.18.2013 , 12:09 PM | #16
Everyone-other-class vs Scoundrel/Operatives (pic related)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...nqqpo1_500.jpg
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/Cidxgaming

SOULCASTER
04.18.2013 , 12:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizersan View Post
Actually combat sent using double transcendence is faster then a roller in huttball with no resource loss to worry about.
Guess you haven't seen a roller with transcendence yet
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/Cidxgaming

skotish
04.18.2013 , 12:13 PM | #18
So instead of a pocket healer we now take a sent lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Kaizersan
04.18.2013 , 12:14 PM | #19
No I have but one person getting too far ahead in huttball is only going to get them killed since rolling can be counter by stuns roots pulls and electro net.

KettleBelll
04.18.2013 , 12:15 PM | #20
I want a PvE bolster for when I do operations!