Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Veteran MMORPG player just chilling and living life

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Veteran MMORPG player just chilling and living life

DoubleSwords
12.13.2011 , 01:21 PM | #1
Its pretty amusing reading the whining and panicking on these boards. You could view page one, then turn to page two, and see the same posts because they are flying by so fast.

I've played more MMORPGs for so many years that its just another normal launch to me. Bioware even let some folks in sooner than expected, and staggered them so that you don't have two hundred people camping the same quest area. Of course, the herd still finds cause to panic and stampede.

I'll just keep chilling. Will check the forums later, moving no faster than a "mosey". I don't expect to get in today anyways.

Life goes by, and its a nice day. Will not waste too much of it waiting. BTW, those folks who are still waiting to get in...go get your food and rest in before the gates open and you try to play a marathon. A day or two difference doesn't really matter.

TheKurb
12.13.2011 , 01:22 PM | #2
+1

WOW launch was a utter nightmare.
This is pleasant TBH.
Good....bad......I'm the guy with the gun.

itsshinzo
12.13.2011 , 01:22 PM | #3
/highfive

This is the first post I've read all day that didn't make me want to scream at my monitor.

I love you.

Bouncy_Hunter
12.13.2011 , 01:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleSwords View Post
Its pretty amusing reading the whining and panicking on these boards. You could view page one, then turn to page two, and see the same posts because they are flying by so fast.

I've played more MMORPGs for so many years that its just another normal launch to me. Bioware even let some folks in sooner than expected, and staggered them so that you don't have two hundred people camping the same quest area. Of course, the herd still finds cause to panic and stampede.

I'll just keep chilling. Will check the forums later, moving no faster than a "mosey". I don't expect to get in today anyways.

Life goes by, and its a nice day. Will not waste too much of it waiting. BTW, those folks who are still waiting to get in...go get your food and rest in before the gates open and you try to play a marathon. A day or two difference doesn't really matter.

This ^. Considering it's the 13th people have no right to ***** and moan about not getting in.

Luvinn
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #5
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

I'm a special snowflake that should get early access because im special!

Am i doing it right?

Logisitcs
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #6
Amazing post, oscar worthy in fact. Kisses to you, "Life goes By..." absolutely breath taking statement

5 stars

bonsaibeatle
12.13.2011 , 01:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleSwords View Post

The Force is strong with this one...

EzFlyer
12.13.2011 , 01:26 PM | #8
obiwan: "patience. your time WILL come."

Acog
12.13.2011 , 01:26 PM | #9
I'm all for chilling as well , see you guys soon..ish

ruktuim
12.13.2011 , 01:26 PM | #10
I'm messing around on the forums a bit and playing Skyrim.

I didn't pre-order until September 21st. Before they added the two extra days I didn't expect to get early access until the 16th. Now I'd guess I'll get early access the 15th or 16th.

Only thing that really get me down is I use common names for my characters, so I'd like to save the names. Playing wise, I could wait to the 20th, there is no rush.