Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grim Tooth

Miko-
04.15.2013 , 05:31 AM | #1
Hello everybody,

this is Miko and I want to ask if anyone has any intel/lore on the big rancor (lev. 55 champion boss) called Grim Tooth. It is a beast, found in the Sanctuary section of Makeb, located at the cossroads to the west of the entering point (sry I cannot give any more exact location coordinates).

Grim Tooth is caged within some sort of forcebarrier, which makes the encounter (to my knowledge) impossible.

I would very much appreciate any help in order to take down Grim Tooth asap Any additional information is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Miko

Thee all will be punished you Jedi weaklings...

Assillius
04.15.2013 , 06:49 PM | #2
http://s020.radikal.ru/i700/1304/a1/7ca5bff3069d.jpg
this1? =) yeah we have killed it :P

Better tell me location of other 9 mobs i killed only 3 including grim)

Miko-
04.16.2013 , 03:54 AM | #3
yeah exactly how did you get in there?

Thee all will be punished you Jedi weaklings...

StJon
04.17.2013 , 07:42 AM | #4
Hey miko not sure if you figured it out or not but heres a "guide" on how to get grim tooth
Sadly i cant take screenshots cause for some reason my game stopped taking them
If i can get them later ill edit this post but anyways

1. First of all you need 2 people (and only 2) to kill it, i did it with my sin and a merc but a jugg would do (you do need either a jugg or a merc to knock you back)
2. The boss itself is located on Sanctuary as you well know inside a cage to the north
3. On the south side of the cage at bout 6-7 o'clock theres a plataform with a tree
4. If you stand on the edge and spam jump the merc or jugg can knock you back and youll land inside the cage
It took me 4 tries to land inside but i just kept trying till i got in
5. the boss has roughly 800k hp HOWEVER! he is bugged on my server (Prophecy of the 5) and eh did NOT attack a single time the entire time.. my companion couldav soloed the boss while naked lol
6. (Optional) im a sin and i pulled the merc to me however since the boss is bugged he just helped to DPS and wasnt needed for the actual fight

I got the screenshots to work but not someone to knockme back again
Heres proof i got the achievement and its possible to kill grimtooth tho

Good luck and Good hunting

PS: Thank you to Hexdecimaluk from Pot5 for the help on this department
PPS: I also have every other mob if you want i make a "guide" for those too just let me know if anyone wnats / needs it

Assillius
04.17.2013 , 07:50 AM | #5
Same thing on ToFN i think boss is bugged or its not the way we suppose to kill him since u actually cannot go inside by knocking but he didnt attak me back either. There is a shield all around the cage. So the only way is to have a guy who has rooting knockback, com/gs/guar, sage doesnt fit coz their knockback is not enough to reach the cage. It is known that if u get rooted in air u will get instantly landed, so it feels like 1 bug goes around another and u land directly inside of the cage =) have fun

Taratahi
04.18.2013 , 05:37 PM | #6
Found the follow mobs:

RG-L8R on the Westwater Setlements( coords: -3952; -1948)
Ka'pkar inside the volcanic Mesa, bottom right corner, inside the chamber
CC-121 you can find the exact coordinats on TORHEAD.

For these you might want to group up. CC-121 has some nasty repair and shield droids that spawn, which are simply a pain.

Ka'pkar isn't any better, need to interupt terrifying roar!!!!!

MatthewParker
04.19.2013 , 12:00 AM | #7
Parker McFly
<Crimson Elite>
"It's impossible to know where Parker is and what he is doing at that time.
You either know one or the other. Never both." - Loretta

Assillius
04.19.2013 , 07:42 PM | #8
Nigh Kris Solida Hesk's (-2860; -223) in the building

RoXerS
04.19.2013 , 10:14 PM | #9
Has anyone found L'raak? I've found all the others except this guy. He better be well hidden because if he's out in the open and I've missed him... I'll punch myself.

::Edit:: Just found him. haha!

Code:
Cartel Mining Mesa -766,2470

Taratahi
04.20.2013 , 08:44 AM | #10
Either I'm oblivious but I'm still missing Master Suz-Anz; J'virgo N'yen and Bilinguis are they in instances maybe? I've checked every single Mesa and Heroic Area within them but no luck so far :s