Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel - VISA Prepaid Card

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Rise of the Hutt Cartel - VISA Prepaid Card
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

harleyandsmokey
04.23.2013 , 05:45 PM | #21
I also tried buying cartel coins and I didnt get through. :/ I know it's not my card because I know people who have used a OneVanilla to purchase cartel coins AND the expanision.
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel
Ariein 27 Sniper | Seyrith 41 Juggernuat | Tholiran 21 Powertech

Splurged
04.23.2013 , 07:04 PM | #22
Isn't working for me either. I was looking forward to the expansion, as I am almost level 50 on my first end-game character D:

harleyandsmokey
04.23.2013 , 07:58 PM | #23
Ya it sucks I:
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel

BrianDavion
04.23.2013 , 10:03 PM | #24
also haveing this problem, error message I'm getting is "An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099 "

for BW's sake a quick fix would be to point digital coin cards and the expansion on orgins. as Orgins IS taking our cards

Ictombra
04.23.2013 , 10:18 PM | #25
Also seems to have trouble buying Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Cartel Coint, Subscribe and anything else. VISA and paypal both have problems...

harleyandsmokey
04.24.2013 , 01:48 PM | #26
It seems they still didn't fix it with the recent patch :/
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel

suggy
04.24.2013 , 03:22 PM | #27
I just wanted to let everybody now that i used a prepaid Visa from Target on 3/24/2013 to purchase the expansion, in order to use online you first need to register you're zip code & then they match that zip code for verfication. I am in the USA

harleyandsmokey
04.24.2013 , 04:48 PM | #28
That's what we did it's just not accepting it for some reason. It also seems it's not accepting paypal, credit, and debit cards.
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel

tanerb
04.24.2013 , 05:24 PM | #29
it has nothing to with the patch. there is something wrong with their billing system or bank I am not sure what it is. I can use the same card in Origin store though which i'd think use the same engine/system.

If you are having subscription problem you can buy 60 days gametime card from origin store. it worked for me
I never thought i'd say that but it would be really great if bioware moves everything to origin to be honest including cartel market , RoHC etc...

lostatseax
04.25.2013 , 08:30 AM | #30
"An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099"
What's wrong with visa if i got that message?