Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STUCK in WARZONES .. ? Cant Move

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
STUCK in WARZONES .. ? Cant Move

Purple-Punch
04.13.2013 , 05:20 PM | #1
Playing just fine but then stuck .. cant move .. died, respawned .. and stuck in the gates .. nothing worked .. /stuck .. NOPE .. this isnt the first time . on Makeb it happened to me as well ..

Brundhila
07.05.2013 , 09:48 PM | #2
Same here, 3rd time I got stuck and cant move in a WZ. Bugging this.
Wydoe, Operative

Vikassi
07.05.2013 , 10:00 PM | #3
This used to be a really big problem after 2.0 was released .. or maybe even the patch before .. Mostly would happen to Operatives .. but they patched it recently .. BUT I still have been stuck .. but only a few times since the patch .. is it happening to you all more than once in a day?

Brundhila
07.05.2013 , 11:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vikassi View Post
This used to be a really big problem after 2.0 was released .. or maybe even the patch before .. Mostly would happen to Operatives .. but they patched it recently .. BUT I still have been stuck .. but only a few times since the patch .. is it happening to you all more than once in a day?
No, only on occasion. But its a game breaker, cant play knowing I may get stuck and cant move while the other team wails on me. I sent an in-game bug report, lets see what they say.
Wydoe, Operative

Wainamoinen
07.06.2013 , 08:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Brundhila View Post
No, only on occasion. But its a game breaker, cant play knowing I may get stuck and cant move while the other team wails on me. I sent an in-game bug report, lets see what they say.
Seem to happen sometimes if you get cc'd while using scamper.

It's annoying, but at least it's rare now. All you can do is quit out.

Not to be confused with getting stuck by being bounced into the scenery, whcih can happen to anyone.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Brundhila
09.09.2013 , 06:38 PM | #6
Two months later and apparently this bug is still here. Stuck in WZs (Mainly Huttball) when stunned and I cant move. I end up being ejected from the WZ wasting a lot of my time.

Why isn't this issue fixed yet??
Wydoe, Operative

Xeraz
09.09.2013 , 06:55 PM | #7
This happens to my brother on his warrior a lot. We have determined that he presses buttons too quickly for the game engine and it causes him to bug after movement altering effects.

Luckily, as a sorc, if I pull him it usually corrects the issue.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

Shakhaar
09.09.2013 , 07:18 PM | #8
This happened to me as well - is it a purely Operative issue? Because I asked my guildies, and they said that it is connected to Exfiltrate and knockbacks or something like that. But yea, I was unable to move, the game said I was immobilized (no debuff though), typing /stuck didnt help and I eventually got kicked from that WZ for inactivity in the spawn zone.

VaeVictis
09.09.2013 , 07:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Shakhaar View Post
This happened to me as well - is it a purely Operative issue? Because I asked my guildies, and they said that it is connected to Exfiltrate and knockbacks or something like that.

Only happens on my Scoundrel and seems to be Scamper/Exfiltrate and roots bugging out.

Happened to me after scoring in Huttball last night. Got rooted right when I scored and could do everything but move even after respawning. Eventually got booted for deserting. Cleared out when I spawned back on Fleet.

Solloby
09.09.2013 , 08:23 PM | #10
If an Operative rolls (exfiltrate) and something affects their movement before the roll is complete (eg. pushback, root) then they will become permanently stuck and unable to move. Trying to move, jumping, using /stuck, exfiltrating, dying and respawning do not fix it. There is no known workaround, you have to quit the warzone or will get booted for inactivity.

If you are in PVE when it happens, you can log out and back in, or switch instances to be able to move again.

Unsure if Sorc pull will fix this particular bug, I tried extricating a stuck Operative yesterday but they left the WZ directly after so I am unsure if it failed or they were too quick to leave.
The Shadowlands