Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lol bolster

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LegendaryQuan
04.09.2013 , 12:47 AM | #1
so my fully min maxed ewh marauder was just killed by a lvl 35 sin with 30k healh/assassinate for 7400 dmg...cant wait to see the lolacaust that lvl 55 pvp is going to be with the bolster changes. am getting 2 shot by everyone/2 shotting everyone i target. if anyone played the secret world, it feels like pvp in that game now. i really dont care how broken 10-54 is but im just guessing based on what ive seen so far that 55 is gonna be so broken now.

Polymerize
04.09.2013 , 12:49 AM | #2
Only input I can give after playing 1 game is that:

I have a level 50 jugg with FULL RECRUIT and no augs. Tank spec.

>22k HP
>950 Expertise

Going to be better off not wearing recruit... I can say this much. Lol.

Lalainnia
04.09.2013 , 12:51 AM | #3
FIX BOLSTER....... so many ppl said to fix this before 2.0 went live some is going to find a way to abuse the heck out of it
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

BatmanBinSuprman
04.09.2013 , 01:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
so my fully min maxed ewh marauder was just killed by a lvl 35 sin with 30k healh/assassinate for 7400 dmg...cant wait to see the lolacaust that lvl 55 pvp is going to be with the bolster changes. am getting 2 shot by everyone/2 shotting everyone i target. if anyone played the secret world, it feels like pvp in that game now. i really dont care how broken 10-54 is but im just guessing based on what ive seen so far that 55 is gonna be so broken now.

The whole point of bolster is to make it even for everybody.. What? Did you want to go back and bash on undergeared people and feel good about yourself?

Interesting seeing alot of blind/incompetent people thinking they're good in pvp when the game itself caters towards people with BiS gear against those with no gear.

Not saying you're blind or incompetent personally but seriously.. if you thought the pvp was fair to begin with.......

............... lol.

honkymonkey
04.09.2013 , 01:07 AM | #5
I'm amazed of how badly bolster is working. The problem in 30-54 bracket makes me terrified of how 55 bracket will look. This is simply not ok.

DarkPharohEclip
04.09.2013 , 01:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BatmanBinSuprman View Post
The whole point of bolster is to make it even for everybody.. What? Did you want to go back and bash on undergeared people and feel good about yourself?

Interesting seeing alot of blind people thinking their good in pvp when the game itself caters towards people with BiS gear against those with no gear.
Actually people are just dying faster... and bolster doesn't seem like it works properly... Whatever, if this keeps up Not sure how long I will play this game, you can pvp naked and do better from what I am hearing than for the gear that you earned.

DarkPharohEclip
04.09.2013 , 01:09 AM | #7

Interesting seeing alot of blind/incompetent people thinking they're good in pvp when the game itself caters towards people with BiS gear against those with no gear.

Not saying you're blind or incompetent personally but seriously.. if you thought the pvp was fair to begin with.......

............... lol.
Nobody cared about it being fair really, it was a gear grind and something for you to do to keep you busy. Now there is no point .. you go in you can 7k crit somebody easily (even naked btw)2 shot them, and then you get 2 shot and you are back out there again. IT isn't working and the devs are stupid if this is gonna keep people entertained.

What is the point of buying any augs or gearing your toon up in this game anymore if you can go in the warzone naked and raped people. There is nothing to be had.. I beat the game already I am done.

criminalheretic
04.09.2013 , 01:10 AM | #8

............... lol.
I think his point is simply...

Me - Full min/maxed EWH = 21k HP
The random level 38 sorc I was just with, in level 33 GREENS (yes 33) = 25k hp

Working as intended? Really?

Im seriously considering buying bad green gear for the next 5 levels...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

BatmanBinSuprman
04.09.2013 , 01:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I think his point is simply...

Me - Full min/maxed EWH = 21k HP
The random level 38 sorc I was just with, in level 33 GREENS (yes 33) = 25k hp

Working as intended? Really?

Im seriously considering buying bad green gear for the next 5 levels...
I did not say it was working as intended... i just stated that that was the idea of bolster.. if they got it wrong.... oh well.

Zican
04.09.2013 , 01:19 AM | #10
My WH sniper has 20k hp in warzones, while my 50 jug in 47-49 gear (although purps, if that makes a difference) has 27k hp in dps spec (as well as max expertise). Either bolster isn't working right, or geared pvp players are suppose to suck until they hit 53-54 in the 30-54 bracket.