Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

ToFN DPS Leaderboard 2.0


MoJozor's Avatar


MoJozor
06.13.2013 , 02:54 AM | #201
Since you have 10% accuracy you don't need to worry about missing with anything important.
Only thing that you might miss with is he OH attacks, which if am not mistaken they have 20% less accuracy than the main hand attacks, so those values are quite normal.
The dodge/parry can happen not only for OH attacks but for main hand Saber Strike aswell. So there are alot of hits that can be dodged/parried.

You were probably just unlucky, but if you say it was a 12 min parse that means that those valuse are ok, is just T-man's that were lucky.
I'm sure that if you search for the best 5 min from that parse you will find values more close to T-man's.

If you go below 10% accuracy you risk missing some dots or even worse, Merciless slash. But lower accuracy means more surge for those dot crits, so they might compensate any main hits you might be missing.
I never recommend accuracy below 10%, but this has already been talked alot in this thread. I will just say that for parsing (certainly not raiding) you can probably go as low as 8,5 % accuracy, and parse until you get a clean, no dot miss parse.

Don't know how much is means for you, since is coming from me, but this is my say in the accuracy talk.

Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
06.13.2013 , 04:52 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by MoJozor View Post
Since you have 10% accuracy you don't need to worry about missing with anything important.
Only thing that you might miss with is he OH attacks, which if am not mistaken they have 20% less accuracy than the main hand attacks, so those values are quite normal.
The dodge/parry can happen not only for OH attacks but for main hand Saber Strike aswell. So there are alot of hits that can be dodged/parried.

You were probably just unlucky, but if you say it was a 12 min parse that means that those valuse are ok, is just T-man's that were lucky.
I'm sure that if you search for the best 5 min from that parse you will find values more close to T-man's.

If you go below 10% accuracy you risk missing some dots or even worse, Merciless slash. But lower accuracy means more surge for those dot crits, so they might compensate any main hits you might be missing.
I never recommend accuracy below 10%, but this has already been talked alot in this thread. I will just say that for parsing (certainly not raiding) you can probably go as low as 8,5 % accuracy, and parse until you get a clean, no dot miss parse.

Don't know how much is means for you, since is coming from me, but this is my say in the accuracy talk.


Thanks for taking the time to write all that and for being so clear.

tman_ac's Avatar


tman_ac
06.13.2013 , 08:57 AM | #203
Basically what MoJozor says is not entirely correct:

Quote:
Since you have 10% accuracy you don't need to worry about missing with anything important.
That is not correct. If you have 100% Weapon accuracy means you won't miss any force attacks cause you will have 110% force accuracy. The dummies/operation bosses have a 10% defense chance. So you can miss with Merciless slash, Masterstrike, strike etc. Only your force attacks (Overload saber burn, cauterize burn) won't ever miss with a 110% accuracy.

Point about all these misses and crits is: The one 5 min parse you get to 2950 dps cause you barely miss / have luck with crits and the next parse will be only 2800 cause you miss more and have less luck with crits.

This is unfortunately totally random. For my best parse I needed around 20 dps tests, the dps ranged from around 2800 to 2950. However, I think there isn't a lot more possible in BiS 72. So your numbers according to misses/dodges are pretty okay.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

MoJozor's Avatar


MoJozor
06.13.2013 , 10:51 AM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
If you have 100% Weapon accuracy means you won't miss any force attacks cause you will have 110% force accuracy. The dummies/operation bosses have a 10% defense chance. So you can miss with Merciless slash, Masterstrike, strike etc. Only your force attacks (Overload saber burn, cauterize burn) won't ever miss with a 110% accuracy.
I really don't want to sound insulting here :

If you hover over the melee accuracy you will see the Basic Accuracy , Secondary Weapon and then ... lower ... SPECIAL attacks and secondary weapon .

Merciless slash, Master Strike , slash count as SPECIAL attacks, hence you have 110% accuracy, negating the 10% boss defense chance
What you are missing with are the SECONDARY weapon attacks, because the OH attacks have 33%(and not 20% as i said in my previous post) lower accuracy than the MH attacks

Remove your OH saber and do 1000 slashes, IF you have 10% accuracy i guarantee you will never miss.

Nimmikeeperr's Avatar


Nimmikeeperr
06.13.2013 , 02:43 PM | #205
hi guys

well first off all i would like to apologyse if its a question already made but i couldnt read the 21 pages...
second here goes my doubt, i am running a sniper engineering and pulled a very nice number (had luck with crits ) but did it on Moxparser... i know that for here only counts torparser so i instaled it and gonna start playing with it.
thing is i did 2950 at 310 seconds but offcourse theres the gap untill finish combat and it drops...

So my doubt is wich number counts ? the one at 5 min in combat or right after finish? if its the on combate number how can i do to show it?

btw im not trying to get credit here i just wanna know how it works so i can motivate myself to play

gratz to all Nimmi

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
06.13.2013 , 03:14 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Nimmikeeperr View Post
hi guys

well first off all i would like to apologyse if its a question already made but i couldnt read the 21 pages...
second here goes my doubt, i am running a sniper engineering and pulled a very nice number (had luck with crits ) but did it on Moxparser... i know that for here only counts torparser so i instaled it and gonna start playing with it.
thing is i did 2950 at 310 seconds but offcourse theres the gap untill finish combat and it drops...

So my doubt is wich number counts ? the one at 5 min in combat or right after finish? if its the on combate number how can i do to show it?

btw im not trying to get credit here i just wanna know how it works so i can motivate myself to play

gratz to all Nimmi
What I've heard is you can do it for 6-7 minutes and on torparser site cut it from start and ending where you want
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

NYaard's Avatar


NYaard
06.13.2013 , 04:43 PM | #207
Character Name <Guild Name>: kcufaevigt'nodI <NC-R>
Character Class: Imperial Agent - Sniper
Character Spec: Marksmanship 36-8-2
Torparse Link: 2935,8

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
06.13.2013 , 06:04 PM | #208
Update

Bednica <BalkanForce>
Character Class: Operative
Character Spec: 3/6/37
Torparse Link: 2901.88
AMR Profile*: n/a
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Mostly HarmlessToFN EU

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
06.13.2013 , 08:32 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by MoJozor View Post
I really don't want to sound insulting here :

If you hover over the melee accuracy you will see the Basic Accuracy , Secondary Weapon and then ... lower ... SPECIAL attacks and secondary weapon .

Merciless slash, Master Strike , slash count as SPECIAL attacks, hence you have 110% accuracy, negating the 10% boss defense chance
What you are missing with are the SECONDARY weapon attacks, because the OH attacks have 33%(and not 20% as i said in my previous post) lower accuracy than the MH attacks

Remove your OH saber and do 1000 slashes, IF you have 10% accuracy i guarantee you will never miss.
I would trust this man

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
06.14.2013 , 05:31 AM | #210
Bednica <BalkanForce>
Character Class: Operative
Character Spec: 3/6/37
Torparse Link: 2968.96
AMR Profile*: n/a

Half of the stuff is BiS 72 (some are BiS 69 and even 2 ench 66).
Got 2/4 PVE healing bonus amd 2/4 PVP Orbital bonus

Gotta hit that 3k mark with 72 BiS
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Mostly HarmlessToFN EU