Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Space Missions Blow

Chupaacabra
04.06.2013 , 05:37 PM | #1
Yes, I am grade 7....all 3 bundles on my ship. So why can't I even finish green difficultity missions? What the heck is going on here? I knew a few of the lower missions were bugged, even during the world event you could get rewarded all mission items. Not sure they should have space combat missions, I use all the abilites....fail on the green missions...what the ....

ErosGyne
04.06.2013 , 05:46 PM | #2
Space Missions are bugged some time now, if not mistaken they will fix it when 2.0 goes live

JoseWan
04.07.2013 , 04:53 AM | #3
One of the grade 7 upgrades is bugged. It's the one which determines the number of shots per second, I don't remember its name. If you replace it with the grade 5 equivalent, you're good.

Tachenko_Yuri
04.07.2013 , 05:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chupaacabra View Post
Yes, I am grade 7....all 3 bundles on my ship. So why can't I even finish green difficultity missions? What the heck is going on here? I knew a few of the lower missions were bugged, even during the world event you could get rewarded all mission items. Not sure they should have space combat missions, I use all the abilites....fail on the green missions...what the ....
made a clean house of newcov icefield with having only 2 grade 7 bits. trial and error

Coveii
04.10.2013 , 10:02 AM | #5
I've noticed Bioware may have tweak space missions last week. Noticeably, the "elite" and "bombers" require much more damage to drop.

Just for context, I'm a regular tier 7 space flyer. I got all of the "patterns" down for all missions doing the daily. Since, last week I'm finding the mission much more difficult.

It could be in my head... but I think Bioware definetely tweaked them at some point.