Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Dallas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Dallas
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rafaman
05.10.2013 , 11:14 AM | #31
I'll be there. Good weekend to be in Dallas anyway.

DarthRaika
05.11.2013 , 11:10 PM | #32
Rafa, what else is going on in Dallas to say that? With slow airports I would need to take off early that Friday but I am thinking about it because I would love to discuss some pvp!

seekerofpower
05.14.2013 , 01:26 PM | #33
I live in Las Colinas, so I will definitely be there.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

Amazen
05.16.2013 , 11:31 AM | #34
Ill be there with a bunch of ouy "Ronin Elite" Guildies and if youre there and dont have a guild look us up. www.roninelite.webs.com we wil be recruiting.

Server: Jung Ma
Recruitment Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630638

VelVenturi
05.16.2013 , 05:15 PM | #35
Just as a heads-up--we were booked to stay at this hotel in part to attend this get-together. Apparently, due to 1) renovations and 2) a large high school group, they are bumping some people to a different hotel. If you are staying here, you might check and make sure your reservation is still cool.

Still hoping to make it to the Cantina gathering, even if it won't be as easy as taking the elevator!
My DeviantArt page
)|||(O)||||(██████████████████)

chuixupu
05.18.2013 , 12:08 AM | #36
I hope someone will post a recap. The one person I know who was supposed to go ended up getting really sick.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

DarthBrundleFLY
05.18.2013 , 01:37 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I hope someone will post a recap. The one person I know who was supposed to go ended up getting really sick.
Am hoping someone does as well, living in Australia I have next to zero chance to ever going to one of these.

ahnog
05.18.2013 , 07:28 AM | #38
Summary posted here. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=640617

The news, basically, is that there will be a pvp update sometime after 2.2. 2.2 will be a content update. The SSSP is proceeding, and so is work on guild capital ships.
Ahnog
Hokey religions can't replace a good blaster at your side