Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Dallas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Dallas
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tmanarl
04.07.2013 , 07:12 PM | #11
Awesome. I'll be in attendance, along with several members of my guild Sigma Squad. Thanks for hosting this!
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 60 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 60 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 60 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 60 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 60 Sith Marauder
Leelu: 60 Jedi Sage | Brénn: 60 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 60 Jedi Sentinal

ShadowByrd
04.08.2013 , 12:58 AM | #12
Is there any chance you guys will be in Houston, Tx for Space City Con?

TaylaEwa
04.08.2013 , 10:04 AM | #13
Definitely going to try to go!
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

The-Pook
04.08.2013 , 10:23 AM | #14
I sure wish I could afford to attend one of these events but I live in Spokane Washington. There never seems to be ANY sort of events in our city and we are the 2nd biggest city in the state. I know of many gamers that are in this area, (Tri-state area of Idaho, Washington, and Oregon) and NONE of the game producers ever consider our area. I sure do wonder why that is, we do have an impact on your bottom line here you know lol. So how about it DEVS, can you at some point consider Spokane as a stopping point? I sure as heck would attend and I know of a LOT of people that also would.

Any Dev response on this request pretty please?
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

Zekim
04.08.2013 , 10:33 AM | #15
Still hoping to find out if we are required to RSVP through Facebook? As a person who doesn't really use Facebook and still wants to go, I'd like to know if ill get turned away at the door.

EricMusco
04.08.2013 , 12:19 PM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Zekim View Post
Still hoping to find out if we are required to RSVP through Facebook? As a person who doesn't really use Facebook and still wants to go, I'd like to know if ill get turned away at the door.
Hey Zekim!

Facebook RSVP is not at all required to attend. We just know a lot of people like to track events like that on social media so it makes sense to make a Facebook event!

We look forward to seeing you there.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

txcoe
04.10.2013 , 06:49 PM | #17
Big D is where I hang mah hat. You can bet your bottom dollar, I'll beat every Yankee that shows up to the door. Aint skeerd !

yenowine
04.11.2013 , 03:14 AM | #18
LOL, with the current game issues, like bunches of people not being able to play and no fix in sight, you sure your crowd is going to be as receptive as you would like it to be?

Zekim
04.11.2013 , 07:17 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by txcoe View Post
Big D is where I hang mah hat. You can bet your bottom dollar, I'll beat every Yankee that shows up to the door. Aint skeerd !
I'm a Yankee living in Dallas. Does this mean I'm getting a whooping if I show up?

Rakshasaboi
04.11.2013 , 07:41 AM | #20
So obviously the drinking part is 21+, but do you have to be 21 to attend? My GF and I were both really excited to attend but we're both currently 19 in college :P Does anyone know if we'll be allowed in? Haha