Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You killed my guild when...

Felkroth
04.04.2013 , 09:19 PM | #1
you made us go back to Denova for NiM after we'd spent months on end tired of it. 75% of my guild left for another MMO.

So now TFB NiM, after months of us doing it will soon roll around....granted TFB encounters are abit more cool....but...

Please stop killing guilds.

Ansalem
04.04.2013 , 09:49 PM | #2
yeah no kidding. I really despise that there are 3 difficulties that come out with huge delays between them. That is not new content that is doing the same old content with only a couple changes. Nightmare Denova was pretty underwhelming. I am not even looking forward to nightmare tfb because its the same content that I spent months clearing...its boring. Please just give us 2 modes...hardmode should be nightmare mode and Storymode can stay the same so the casual players can still get their story fix. Please BW stop making new modes of the same old content and actually give us something new!

zhradik
04.04.2013 , 09:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Felkroth View Post
you made us go back to Denova for NiM after we'd spent months on end tired of it. 75% of my guild left for another MMO.

So now TFB NiM, after months of us doing it will soon roll around....granted TFB encounters are abit more cool....but...

same situation for my guild, we were PVE guild and lots of peeps leaved

but

now we are PVP guild , did ~ 400 ranked during last 5 months

Thank you Bioware <3
Shkert Mara
The Red Eclipse

MelliMelon
04.05.2013 , 12:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by zhradik View Post
same situation for my guild, we were PVE guild and lots of peeps leaved

but

now we are PVP guild , did ~ 400 ranked during last 5 months

Thank you Bioware <3
Haha, my guild is also a PvE guild, but many of us have been PvPing extensively recently. Each patch, we race to down the content (fairly competitively), then we're done... and PvP. I love PvP though, so it's all good with me. I feel pretty bad for people who only enjoy either PvP or PvE though.

slafko
04.05.2013 , 02:38 AM | #5
What I don't get is people not liking the "new" content as in "same stuff but with more health and damage on mobs" but they absolutely love the 5 (or is it 6) pvp maps for months on end?

Seriously guys, pvp here is boring, unimaginative and does not require much skill. Did I say it was boring?

AshlaBoga
04.05.2013 , 03:09 AM | #6
In WoW they release the easy mode last. So we'd get Story Operation "such and such" after we'd have HM and NiM for 2 months. I sort of like that model.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Ansalem
04.05.2013 , 08:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
What I don't get is people not liking the "new" content as in "same stuff but with more health and damage on mobs" but they absolutely love the 5 (or is it 6) pvp maps for months on end?

Seriously guys, pvp here is boring, unimaginative and does not require much skill. Did I say it was boring?
yeah I burned out on the warzones long ago too. I actually prefer world pvp but since there is no reward or benefit for doing world pvp it is very rare to actually see any happening. I mean you don't even earn valor for killing someone in the world. I liked their original idea with mercenary tokens but they never really implemented the merc comms properly. They should have rewarded them for world pvp in certain zones. I would love it if they would add world pvp objectives that helped people in the entire zone and gave some incentives to do world pvp. I guess I can only dream since BW is only focused on cartel market whoring now.

chuixupu
04.05.2013 , 11:36 AM | #8
I kind of agree with this. Except my guild was maimed (not killed, just put in critical condition for a while) during the long period of time in which there was nothing for us to do but EC HM. We're a little slower on progression than some, so we're hoping to finally beat the last boss in TFB HM this week before the patch goes live , but we aren't really keen on the idea of going back to either EC NiM or TFB NiM, and very much looking forward to Scum and Villainy.

I appreciate the 3 levels of difficulty, but it seems like new content is released too infrequently. Hopefully they'll get the next Operation out sooner.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

tahoeWolverine
04.05.2013 , 12:16 PM | #9
I won't go so far as to say I don't want NiM TFB...I think it's good to have more stuff out there to do and progress through. What I just calculated out though was that it took 5.5 months to get TFB relased (after EC) and 6.5 to get SV out (after TFB). For me, that time has passed a lot faster, but it is interesting to think about.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

RandomXChance
04.05.2013 , 02:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Felkroth View Post

So, you want less content? Should you file a police report about the person holding a gun to your head forcing you to run a certain OP?
I have to admit, with all the complaining and whining, at least this is novel.