Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need a smarter Cartel Market?

Thepainfairy
04.02.2013 , 04:36 PM | #1
Simply, it would be great if when we purchased a Cartel Market item that the Cartel Market didn't send that toon certain things that you all ready have I.E I have made purchases on one toon and received 2 x /kloo emote's etc. That's obviously disappointing and kinda makes me feel like I'm getting ripped off a bit....any chance you can address this please?

Altyrell
04.02.2013 , 04:50 PM | #2
I'm pretty sure what you get is random, so I don't believe that they would change it to check what you've gotten otherwise Players would end up getting pretty much nothing through the Packs.

LordDeWet
04.03.2013 , 01:45 AM | #3
I agree with my sith juggernaut i got bought 24 crime lord packs and i got 15 purple and pink purple crystals and i cant even send it o friends and my other chracters because it is bound

Aries_cz
04.03.2013 , 02:38 AM | #4
Cartel Market Items will get unbound after the timer on them runs out (36 hours, if I am not mistaken). Packs are meant to contain randomized stuff, it is like booster packs for TCG.
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

Thepainfairy
04.03.2013 , 04:00 PM | #5
Thanks for your replies. However guys, stop trying to justify Cartel Rewards being duplicates,...your supposed to be arguing in our favour haha.

I'm not actually suggesting all items should not be duplicates, only certain Cartel Rewards should not be. Rewards that are not transferable Emotes are a good example. If you all ready have the Emote then getting the same Emote time and time again with out being able to sell it or transfer it is rather pointless and is not like a trading card game booster card in the sense that you cannot give that card to someone else. Therefore my request for a Smarter Cartel Market giving us better value for money and is more fair.

Limp_Daddy
04.05.2013 , 11:54 AM | #6
I agree, I also think if you buy a pack of 24 your chances on super rares should go up because buying cartel coins isn't cheap especially when they give you stupid crap like 15 of the same emotes. I understand that I dont have to buy it but they should make it a little bit more worth your money otherwise people will stop buy cartel coins. I bought 2 packs of 24 and only got 1 piece of super rare all the rest of was double triples and quadruples of the same crap that I already had, I just think they should make your odds go up when you spend $80 to get a pack of 24. to me it seems like there scamming the people willing to pay a bit of money to help them stay in buisness rather than the free loaders who don't even pay for a subsciption which I understand times are hard and to some 15, 20 bucks is gas or what ever else to make ends meet.