Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guilds moving to...

Bobcowww
04.01.2013 , 12:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
I respect that. Tho I urge you to consider the decision to move to Bastion, away from 90% of the APAC guilds moving onto the Harbinger.

If any of your players in CORE on Bastion quit, it would affect your team's sustainability as it be very hard to find replacements to fit into your A team. Not to mention you would have difficulty finding teams to play on your regular evenings.

Find out who's the best in Oceanic 1st, then when Paid transfers come, move together with most of the serious PvPers onto the One server with the most active or competitive scene. That be more practical.
We won't be able to queue up 7 days a week unfortunately, but we should have enough people to queue up almost every saturday/sunday afternoon and hopefully a few weekdays as well. We have quite a few other high level PvP'ers that are keen to join us so I don't think shortage of players will be too much of a problem.
And yes, we would have less ranked during our nights than we would on Harbinger, but the quality of PvP at that time wouldn't be as competitive for us. We already know we are the number 1 APAC guild, and challenging ourselves against top US guilds will be a lot more fun than beating APAC guilds over and over.

Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
I think most of us interested in pvp will find the time to watch the live stream of Core vs. MVP so yeah
Yeah I sure had fun watching you guys take on the team Justbodies put together the other night. Maybe I'll have to stream some ranked games when we get over there so the MDN guys can watch how we are going.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

ambitiousapple
04.01.2013 , 02:55 PM | #22
I respect that. Tho I urge you to consider the decision to move to Bastion, away from 90% of the APAC guilds moving onto the Harbinger.

If any of your players in CORE on Bastion quit, it would affect your team's sustainability as it be very hard to find replacements to fit into your A team. Not to mention you would have difficulty finding teams to play on your regular evenings.

Find out who's the best in Oceanic 1st, then when Paid transfers come, move together with most of the serious PvPers onto the One server with the most active or competitive scene. That be more practical.
PM sent Pines
F u w a h / P r o x
When it's all said and done...

RIP swtor ranked 4's, 01/10/13 - 31/5/14

Draculas_Chick
04.01.2013 , 04:50 PM | #23
Just so everyone knows Harbringer Imp players are looking forward to the merge to increase their pvp side of the game. New competition, Many more guilds to participate in rank. So instead of claiming that we aren't going to have competitive ranked wz's maybe you need to think again. And not post comments that aren't true. Yes it's ashame some of you guys have chosen to go to Bastion but hey its life. People come and go so does alot of other things. If your so worried about most of us merging to harbringer how about rolling some toons and actually watch. APAC server players merging will be bringing a whole new meaning to rank wzs to that server and looking forward to going against alot more competitive guilds.

Foxtra/ Neferatti

IAmViiOLENT
04.01.2013 , 04:56 PM | #24

Pines <3

iheartnyc
04.01.2013 , 07:43 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobcowww View Post
Yeah I sure had fun watching you guys take on the team Justbodies put together the other night. Maybe I'll have to stream some ranked games when we get over there so the MDN guys can watch how we are going.
Your team should have a designated streamer, if you don't have one already. Although understand you wouldn't want to be livestreaming during a serious match.

RADD
04.06.2013 , 02:42 AM | #26
so just 1 main pvp guild is going to bastion and everyone else is going to harbinger with their mains

I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN START A NEW TOON ARRGGHHH!!!!!!

Regards,
Keyboard Warrior
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."

Sitholat
04.06.2013 , 11:06 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
May need to confirm with them but Wookie Leaks have said they're going to Bastion.
At this point in time <Wookie Leaks> will be going to Harbinger.
~ Pade ~

Leanest
04.06.2013 , 07:14 PM | #28
<Force Penetration> Has been in attendance on the Bastion for a while now.
Force Penetrators/Penetrating Force
Leanest
- Guildmaster
PVP,PVE,RAID Guild The Bastion Server
Recruiting Now