Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Guilds moving to...


AIRCONGO's Avatar


AIRCONGO
04.01.2013 , 06:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
Could you ever imagine the top PVE guilds in the world rolling on a PVP server? Pretty sure it's the same deal for PVP guilds.
You'll find some of us will be sending a couple toons to Bastion. I already have couple pub 50s on bastion from months back so they'll be staying there. While my mains will go Harb.
<Midian>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Yolo'no-scoped
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

ST_Licon's Avatar


ST_Licon
04.01.2013 , 08:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
I'd like to thank CORE, Ewok, Legit, Black sun and all the rest of the pub guilds prior, that we don't get the chance to chat to regularly, for all the great games over the last year, both Ranked and normal, wins and losses, they've been some awesome games and some soul crushing losses and great wins every now and again as well.
This post is probably a bit premature but the pop has already dropped off and Imp fleet is dieing even more than normal as people test out the greener pastures.

So goodbye and thanks for all the fish.
Thanks BOSS for the ranked games over the was weeks, Black Sun really enjoyed getting back into Ranked PVP, im sure we will verse each other again on The Harbinger!
Licon
<Midian>
<Core>
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
04.01.2013 , 08:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
Could you ever imagine the top PVE guilds in the world rolling on a PVP server? Pretty sure it's the same deal for PVP guilds.
I can imagine it, atm they're referred to as 'Ewok'alypse Now'
//

Jumpchan's Avatar


Jumpchan
04.01.2013 , 09:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
I can imagine it, atm they're referred to as 'Ewok'alypse Now'
7th in the world

thats pretty top to me hard earned too, unlike the american guilds who just spend 3 weeks doing it on the pts beforehand
Jump
/avoid

wikd's Avatar


wikd
04.01.2013 , 10:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
7th in the world

thats pretty top to me hard earned too, unlike the american guilds who just spend 3 weeks doing it on the pts beforehand
Fair enough, that's definitely a good effort.
I'm talking more about THE team to beat and apparently < Hey Im Mvp> is that team.
Like many people have said, cross server would be awesome if if ever happens but until then everyone has to take a punt in the dark at where would be best for them.
Jeck, 'Dar'Nala was Harder'

Moriganno's Avatar


Moriganno
04.01.2013 , 11:12 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
Could you ever imagine the top PVE guilds in the world rolling on a PVP server? Pretty sure it's the same deal for PVP guilds.
Can all of CORE play regularly in the late mornings/afternoons of their timezone against the US-based guilds' evenings? If you would be unable to schedule your teams regularly during that way, moving to Bastion might not be a good idea. The Ranked scene on Bastion is highly competitive, meaning you would need your best 8 or 10m around to field a decent team.

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
04.01.2013 , 11:15 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
Can all of CORE play regularly in the late mornings/afternoons of their timezone against the US-based guilds' evenings? If you would be unable to schedule your teams regularly during that way, moving to Bastion might not be a good idea. The Ranked scene on Bastion is highly competitive, meaning you would need your best 8 or 10m around to field a decent team.
tbh I trusts Cores ability to do this, Jeck will make it work. Bastion or Harbs, he'd make it work so he was vsing the most competitive teams as much as possible.

Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
Fair enough, that's definitely a good effort.
I'm talking more about THE team to beat and apparently < Hey Im Mvp> is that team.
Like many people have said, cross server would be awesome if if ever happens but until then everyone has to take a punt in the dark at where would be best for them.
The fortunate thing about PVE is that it doesn't matter where you are.
//

iheartnyc's Avatar


iheartnyc
04.01.2013 , 11:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
tbh I trusts Cores ability to do this, Jeck will make it work. Bastion or Harbs, he'd make it work so he was vsing the most competitive teams as much as possible.



The fortunate thing about PVE is that it doesn't matter where you are.
I think most of us interested in pvp will find the time to watch the live stream of Core vs. MVP so yeah

Moriganno's Avatar


Moriganno
04.01.2013 , 11:38 AM | #19
I respect that. Tho I urge you to consider the decision to move to Bastion, away from 90% of the APAC guilds moving onto the Harbinger.

If any of your players in CORE on Bastion quit, it would affect your team's sustainability as it be very hard to find replacements to fit into your A team. Not to mention you would have difficulty finding teams to play on your regular evenings.

Find out who's the best in Oceanic 1st, then when Paid transfers come, move together with most of the serious PvPers onto the One server with the most active or competitive scene. That be more practical.

Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
tbh I trusts Cores ability to do this, Jeck will make it work. Bastion or Harbs, he'd make it work so he was vsing the most competitive teams as much as possible.



The fortunate thing about PVE is that it doesn't matter where you are.

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
04.01.2013 , 11:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
I respect that. Tho I urge you to consider the decision to move to Bastion, away from 90% of the APAC guilds moving onto the Harbinger.

If any of your players in CORE on Bastion quit, it would affect your team's sustainability as it be very hard to find replacements to fit into your A team. Not to mention you would have difficulty finding teams to play on your regular evenings.

Find out who's the best in Oceanic 1st, then when Paid transfers come, move together with most of the serious PvPers onto the One server with the most active or competitive scene. That be more practical.
I'm not in core, I just know their GM. He's resourceful and his guild loves a challenge, they'll make it work and I'm sure they have considered these things tbh, but I appreciate what you're saying.
//