Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Music Suite

Rabin_Lorac
04.13.2013 , 01:37 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentWave View Post
Right-click or control-click the links and choose the menu item that downloads/saves them to your hard drive.
Thanks that worked!

SilentWave
04.13.2013 , 03:32 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabin_Lorac View Post
Thanks that worked!
You are welcome.

Hadara_Shan
04.14.2013 , 10:48 AM | #53
I don't make a habit of commenting on threads for general chat or light banter purposes. . . But seriously dude! AMAZING STUFF~ with music editing/mixing being a hobby of mine I understand much of the effort that goes into putting together a musical suite on a simple level. With the amount of detail, thought and creativity that you've shown in both the suite's themselves but also the extra content and explanations you've included is inspiring to me! As long as you are still enjoying it, I'd love to hear/see more of your work...

CloudCastle
04.14.2013 , 11:34 AM | #54
I'm really enjoying these. Thanks for sharing them! You did an amazing job.

SilentWave
04.14.2013 , 03:01 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadara_Shan View Post
...with music editing/mixing being a hobby of mine...
I recommend using Amadeus Pro as a medium-weight sound editor. I used it for these suites and it is the primary application used for all my sound editing since I bought it several months ago. There is a persistent bug with the multitrack editing causing it to crash if you get mildly ambitious like I do by moving samples around during playback, but all the other functionalities are really worth $60.

Greyjedi
04.14.2013 , 04:22 PM | #56
Great job on these music suites man. Your arrangements all fit very well together. Keep it up!
-Light can not exist without the dark.

nattodaisuki
04.14.2013 , 09:39 PM | #57
Wow, nice! Thanks

Also, if you didn't know, you can download the MP3 files from the game right from this site

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111201
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.

SilentWave
04.15.2013 , 12:34 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by nattodaisuki View Post
Wow, nice! Thanks

Also, if you didn't know, you can download the MP3 files from the game right from this site

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111201
I did not know SWTOR published their own suites online.

That is slightly misleading, firstly, because the music files in the game are in .ogg format, secondly, because those seem to be suites edited together using only a handful of the 1,140 .ogg music files in the game, and thirdly, because that link specifies that the music advertised there was composed for SWTOR rather than also used in other Star Wars venues. The game music files include music from other Star Wars venues also, such as the main title theme used with every Star Wars movie and game.

charben
07.12.2013 , 07:11 PM | #59
Just downloaded the Romantic suite, very nice job!

Have you ever thought of doing a Light Side/Dark Side suite? Given your talents with the previous suites, I'd love to hear your creation.

Taramayne
07.13.2013 , 12:00 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentWave View Post
Is this the music that plays during the cutscene when your ship appears flying towards a planet, or is this music unique to the Imperial Fleet or the Imperial Agent leaving their ship while already docked in a hangar somewhere? If you could record a video of it, I can identify the music.
heh sorry to have disappeared for a couple months, but just came back to this thread recently to get the tracks again, and remembered i had asked this.

I heard this track when my agent docked at balmorra and had just gotten off her ship in the spaceport hangar. it played immediately upon loadin.

It appears to be the first part of the track: Balmorra:the forge from the track list referred to a few posts above on the SWTOR website. I would love to have a loop of the first 30 seconds or so... very patriotic sounding.