Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Bastion or the Harbinger?

rickochey
03.27.2013 , 11:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
If anyone has played on both MDN and Bastion, would appreciate serious comments on the quality of PVP. From what I've heard, Harbinger pvp is just meh. Personally, would think it would be awesome to see the best of MDN going up against the best of Bastion.
If only there wasn't latency...

IF a majority of the APAC community wanted to move to Dalborra so we could all vs each other (the guys from the other servers) then we would have a more lvl playing field
Bessy . . .

iheartnyc
03.27.2013 , 11:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by rickochey View Post
If only there wasn't latency...

IF a majority of the APAC community wanted to move to Dalborra so we could all vs each other (the guys from the other servers) then we would have a more lvl playing field
Sure. My question was more directed as to where we can find the highest quality of PVP. I'm sure Dalborra and Harbinger will have a few good players, but having PVPd on MDN would like some more variety if you know what I mean. I know there are several very very good PVP guilds in Bastion, was wondering about the situation for Harbinger.

Scorpiooooo
03.27.2013 , 11:53 PM | #23
If it comes to it and we have to bite the bullet, I'll be moving my toons onto Harbinger. I re-rolled there a few months ago and have now got 3 toons (Marauder, Merc, Sage) running. Aside from the Ping, the population is pretty damn impressive. I've got toons on Bastion as well, but def. prefer Harbinger due to population. More of everything.

That said - Apac Forever!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

whattles
03.28.2013 , 12:20 AM | #24
I'm heading to Harbinger to put all my characters together. I dunno about the rest of my guild (I think most are quitting) because my internet has died again and can only go on at uni lol.

-Kong

cuttothechase
03.28.2013 , 12:20 AM | #25
Sure. My question was more directed as to where we can find the highest quality of PVP. I'm sure Dalborra and Harbinger will have a few good players, but having PVPd on MDN would like some more variety if you know what I mean. I know there are several very very good PVP guilds in Bastion, was wondering about the situation for Harbinger.
On average it's as you'd expect, the 'general' quality on Harb is just that...general, but the best players from Harb rolled the best players from Bastion on the pts, i'm not sure if there was a rematch but i think it was 6-1... so if you're gonna play ranked then the quality is high on both servers..the average WZ though... i just finished 9 games only 2 were with guildies and we won 8, so great for getting your weekly done

Tom_the_Narwhal
03.28.2013 , 12:27 AM | #26
Sounds like a plan then.

People from <Legit> will be moving to the Harbinger. We figure the more APAC players on 1 server the better for peak time play and PvP.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

iheartnyc
03.28.2013 , 12:41 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
On average it's as you'd expect, the 'general' quality on Harb is just that...general, but the best players from Harb rolled the best players from Bastion on the pts, i'm not sure if there was a rematch but i think it was 6-1... so if you're gonna play ranked then the quality is high on both servers..the average WZ though... i just finished 9 games only 2 were with guildies and we won 8, so great for getting your weekly done
That contradicts what I had heard....This is the report that I saw:

"MVP and nostrum dolus were the top 2 teams that really played. couple teams we didnt play but got destroyed by ND and like one other team we didnt really play enough to judge them fully but were a solid team. we were also the only team to manage a positive record vs ND. pretty much every other team was roflstomped by them and we were up 5-2 on them."

MVP is a Bastion IMP team and ND is an EU team. They are talking about 2.0 PTS WZs.

Antiskeptic
03.28.2013 , 12:45 AM | #28
If anyone has played on both MDN and Bastion, would appreciate serious comments on the quality of PVP. From what I've heard, Harbinger pvp is just meh. Personally, would think it would be awesome to see the best of MDN going up against the best of Bastion.
Except the best of the Harbs beat the best of the Bastion?

Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
3-2 our favor. We had a DC for the first loss. Shrug* Totals us at 7-3 against mvp. The games were loads of fun regardless we're hopping to bump into them again and other teams tomorrow night.

agreed, great games. cross server Q's on a permanent basis pls and thanks.
That is from the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=605668&page=9
Asunasan is from Harbs.
//

iheartnyc
03.28.2013 , 12:49 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Except the best of the Harbs beat the best of the Bastion?
Would love to hear more details about this (e.g., team names), because I've been told that Hey I'm MVP from Bastion and ND from the EU Red Eclipse destroyed everyone on the PTS.

krakl
03.28.2013 , 12:52 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
Sounds like a plan then.

People from <Legit> will be moving to the Harbinger. We figure the more APAC players on 1 server the better for peak time play and PvP.
Since you have the top post, any chance you want to keep a quick list of which guilds are going where?

Right now, Midian hasn't decided.
GM of <Midian> - The Harbinger
Dragonovic Endorra
La'Bella BillyTheTank