Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Bastion or the Harbinger?

jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 09:11 PM | #11
To Midian - Ward or Pom - would like to invite you guys to move with us to harbringer and was thinking if we could all unite as 1 against the yanks... If we cant do anything about this merge and perhaps save APAC or even kick BW's arse... I say we all stick together and own the american server.....
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Vacarius
03.27.2013 , 10:18 PM | #12
Sounds like we're leaning towards the Harbinger but nothing's final, will be working out with guildies what works best for all of us. Sticking with the rest of MDN is a major factor for us, hopefully we can keep most of us together.
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

SupaHsuB
03.27.2013 , 10:20 PM | #13
i honestly think everyone from mdn should go to harb.
We can make it the unofficial apac server. Most of dalborra will be there so infact, it will be like we are merging with dalborra afterall, which is what we want.
FreakyD Maf Rackett
10/10 HM Rav/ToS as Tank, Heal & [DPS]

krakl
03.27.2013 , 10:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SupaHsuB View Post
We can make it the unofficial apac server. Most of dalborra will be there so infact, it will be like we are merging with dalborra afterall, which is what we want.
Just without the lovely Australian Ping...
Retired - <Midian>
Dragonovic Endorra
La'Bella BillyTheTank

brrr
03.27.2013 , 10:41 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SupaHsuB View Post
I agree with Gusta and further on that using just last night as a sample Bastion had 60 50s on at 10pm AEDT and Dalborra had about 300-350 50s at the same time. With all the pings equal, I think those who stay will enjoy the pop on the Harbinger more than the Bastion.

Sildanar
03.27.2013 , 10:45 PM | #16
My wife and I will most likely be going to Harbinger, seeing as though we are loosing our ping, then the next best thing to have is the highgest population possible.
Harbinger wins on that front hands down.
Also if Dalborra mostly goes there then we get a default APAC server merger (sans the great ping).

My vote for a default APAC server = Harbinger.

See you all there

Silber
&
Voldi
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

Bobcowww
03.27.2013 , 10:59 PM | #17
Core will be happy to go to the Harbinger instead of Bastion if that's what other guilds from Master Dar'nala and Dalborra decide. Would be great to have all the good APAC guilds on the same server, then we can get ranked games going during our peak times between us APAC guys instead of playing when the Americans want to queue up.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

geaghan
03.27.2013 , 11:11 PM | #18
I will probably go harb as well.

Might be able to crack 500 50's if there pop stays up, and most of the dalborra guys go there as well.
Jarrin-50 Commando
Jarvik-50 Sentinel

iheartnyc
03.27.2013 , 11:26 PM | #19
If anyone has played on both MDN and Bastion, would appreciate serious comments on the quality of PVP. From what I've heard, Harbinger pvp is just meh. Personally, would think it would be awesome to see the best of MDN going up against the best of Bastion.

ScruffyWhite
03.27.2013 , 11:33 PM | #20
Inc raaagggggeeeeee
Bopitty