Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Latest Developer Gaff, This Time with SGR in ROTHC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Latest Developer Gaff, This Time with SGR in ROTHC

SithKoriandr
03.28.2013 , 07:04 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Actually it's not the gay fan-fiction writing girls, it's the guys that want to *** to their female character getting it on with every girl she possibly can in game, that make the biggest fuss about this feature - they will also be the ones that will rage hardcore the moment RotHC goes live and the majority of them that don't read the forums realize that the only SGR they'll be getting will be with dudes on the Empire side!
I'm sure a few actual homosexual people will also be disappointed by some of it (and happy about some) - but I always figured they wouldn't be the most vocal about it, though I could be wrong.
It's already been noted that there are F/F flirts on the Empire side. However, they akin to every other one shot flirt option you see with non-storyline quest givers.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry