Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planets That Need To Be Added

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Planets That Need To Be Added

sithgreyguard
03.28.2013 , 04:51 AM | #11
The only one i can think of is the wookie planet that was already mentioned. i would like more areas added to some of the existing planets as well.

DarthGile
03.28.2013 , 10:52 AM | #12
Makeb will be a beautiful planet, corrupted by Hutt influence. So we'll have many structures and a lot of pollution. So the next planet would have to be something that does not involve much civilization. Dathomir comes into mind as a great adventure planet. Dark, ominous, and has as a lot of dangerous wildlife. And it'd play perfectly for a place where a Dreadmaster could harness dark-side energy.

mute_waves
03.28.2013 , 12:33 PM | #13
+1 to Kashyyk, Manaan

need more icey/watery planets

Flintfire
03.31.2013 , 06:17 AM | #14
What about Mandalore? It could have the story of trying to find the mass shadow generator for that players alleigance and also find the ruins of the academy of the sith triumvate on a broken planet. Maybe face the ghosts of Sion and Kreia, meet some rogue sith assasin's drawn there by the dark side energy. Fight those storm beasts. All in all, I think Mandalore would be a cool post-apoctalyptic planet to add.
Infyrno Lvl 55 Infyrnus Lvl 46
Leiptr Lvl 55 Venaticus Lvl 37
Krrayt Lvl 55
Sleipe Lvl 55

zzoorrzz
03.31.2013 , 06:26 AM | #15
I'd add Kashyyk and the Selcath planet (not sure about name)

stormdrakelord
03.31.2013 , 06:44 AM | #16
+1 for Dantooine, Kashyyk, Onderon and Dxun.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

PyroFennec
03.31.2013 , 08:29 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Flintfire View Post
What about Mandalore? It could have the story of trying to find the mass shadow generator...
That's Malachor. 5, I think. And considering how big of a confusing mess the ending of *that* game was, maybe this one would actually be a good thing to add, so at least we could get a clue as to what the Sith-loving hell actually happened there.

A shattered planet like that, the geography alone should be... interesting.

Neltronluur
03.31.2013 , 08:38 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhayth View Post
I'd rather see the return of Manaan over the Kamino...i'd love to see Endor.

I'd in general like to see some of the planets from the original KOTOR make the game.
Manaan all the way! The only other time it has appeared is in Empire at War and that is hardly an appearance
"Master of the Living Force"

SithKoriandr
03.31.2013 , 08:43 PM | #19
We need more city planets and less backwater planets!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Ausstig
04.02.2013 , 02:51 PM | #20
Ziost, after reading about it in Annihilation, that it is now an open port planet, I think it would be really interesting. Lot of quests you could do on a planet like that.
Have Force lightning will travel