Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guilds going to the Bastion

Antiskeptic
03.27.2013 , 03:43 AM | #1
Hey, I get people are angry about the decision made but there are some who are either not phased OR still wanting to give the bastion/harbinger a try. So I thought it'd be sweet to make a list of guilds who are going to give the bastion a go. Please comment with your guild name, faction and focus (PVP/PVE/Both.)

Republic:
  • The Elite - PVP (Wanting to start PVE) The Bastion
  • Ewokalypse Now - PVE and PVP The Harbinger
  • Core - PVP (With some PVE on the side) The Bastion
  • Beyond Redemption - PVE The Harbinger
  • Knights of the old republic - Bastion

Imperial
  • Nightmare Council - PVE (Starting PVP) The Harbinger
  • EightFiveTwo - PVE Undecided
  • Midian - Both Half Harbs Half Bastion
  • Boss - PVP The Harbinger
  • Pandemic - PVE? The Harbinger

I'll update this thread as people post, this is primarily so people can contact you if they wish to join your guild, so if you don't want people joining you feel free to not post here.

Also I get people are angry, this is to try to help the people that wish to continue playing so please don't fill the thread with I hate EAware posts.
//

Euue
03.27.2013 , 04:10 AM | #2
EightFiveTwo, a late night imperial side raiding guild will be going to the Bastion.

Mainly a PVE guild with pockets of PVP.

wikd
03.27.2013 , 04:25 AM | #3
Core will be playing on the bastion with the exception of a few.

Look forward to seeing some familiar names there.
Jeck, 'Dar'Nala was Harder'

krakl
03.27.2013 , 06:03 AM | #4
Midian will be there.
Retired - <Midian>
Dragonovic Endorra
La'Bella BillyTheTank

MouldyCrow
03.27.2013 , 06:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
Core will be playing on the bastion with the exception of a few.

Look forward to seeing some familiar names there.
Change your mind about unsubbing?
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Antiskeptic
03.27.2013 , 06:46 AM | #6
Thanks for your replies guys! Keep them coming, this will help preserve some of the community feel we have here on Master D and give people somewhere to look before getting poached by US guilds.
//

DonPaulius
03.27.2013 , 07:26 AM | #7
Damn, the best thing about The Bastion was not having you turd guilds running premades in non-ranked PVP.

Could ignore The Elite because they weren't numerous and players weren't any good, except for 2.

I'll monitor how negatively you guys impact pug PVP. Hopefully, many of you leave the game or play less often considering the latest news. With a larger population late night, things should never be as bad as they were on Master D. Still, I suggest that anyone who likes solo queueing PVP late night roll toons on The Harbinger instead. PVP there is apparently just as good, if not better than The Bastion, despite being a 'PVE' server. It'll certainly be better than the Bastion when you guys migrate and destroy the competitiveness and fun of pug PVP with your premades.

ausmisc
03.27.2013 , 07:33 AM | #8
So who were you on Master Dar'nala?

Jumpchan
03.27.2013 , 07:35 AM | #9
50's pvp on the harbinger is the same as lowbies

theres about 3 op players (twinks) about 3 decent players (high lvls) and 10 total ******* who couldnt kill a fly if it flew into their gun barrel
Jump
/avoid

Antiskeptic
03.27.2013 , 07:51 AM | #10
He's evidently someone who either A) couldn't turn his screen on or B) Had no one to queue with so had a cry when he got rolled by premades he was never invited to.
//