Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

abokado
03.26.2013 , 02:23 PM | #1
Or what?

(http://dulfy.net/2013/03/26/swtor-ma...roids-preview/)

This is rather annoying. I was glad we finally got some SGR content with Makeb, but since I only play female characters in the empire... I'm out of luck, or what?

zzoorrzz
03.26.2013 , 02:24 PM | #2
I take that as an insult for the Empire.

translucentwolf
03.26.2013 , 02:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by abokado View Post
Or what?

This is rather annoying. I was glad we finally got some SGR content with Makeb, but since I only play female characters in the empire... I'm out of luck, or what?
Roll a male on empire, or a female on pub. The Empire has always been a sausagefest anyway...
That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.

TUXs
03.26.2013 , 02:27 PM | #4
FINALLY!!! Pubs get the better end of the deal.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

MelodyofLegends
03.26.2013 , 02:28 PM | #5
or maybe a more logical explanation is that the same gender flirts are not available if your character is already married... or even more obvious is if no flirts are available period! on the condition if your spouse is present as your active companion?
an absolute love that will bring warmth to a frozen world....

CrazyCanukk
03.26.2013 , 02:29 PM | #6
Just as long as i get the film rights on the repub side I'm golden with this..

roll on !!

Bow Chica wow WOw!

serious note : that does seems strange that choice....but maybe it was easiest to implement at the start and roll out the changes later.
Twitchtv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/crazycanukk
Twitter: @Crazycanukk
Server: Shadowlands

DarthTHC
03.26.2013 , 02:30 PM | #7
Or maybe it's just the result of one player's path with 2 characters.

But we definitely needed another thread on this topic so thanks for creating one rather than replying to the one that's no further away than page 2.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Vis-Tecum
03.26.2013 , 02:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MelodyofLegends View Post
or maybe a more logical explanation is that the same gender flirts are not available if your character is already married... or even more obvious is if no flirts are available period! on the condition if your spouse is present as your active companion?
yes I hope that just her character was unable to or did not come across the few there are... hopefully. if that is the case
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

stuffystuffs
03.26.2013 , 02:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MelodyofLegends View Post
Nah, the OP is correct, as confirmed.
Node guarder

dizzystorm
03.26.2013 , 02:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by abokado View Post
Or what?

I smell a bit of sexism from the BW table!