Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JLazarillo
03.26.2013 , 10:59 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by nbayer View Post
So your complaint about the sentence "Each gives a new, unique appearance for your Class" is that it's only unique on a class level?
Well, if you look identical to 25% of the other players out there, that's not very unique, especially if you're generally doing raid content that has more than four people, it's impossible for everyone to look "unique". So like I said, it was an interesting choice of words. It really wasn't a complaint, mind, just a moment that made me chuckle.

That said, if the raid did somehow drop armor with an appearance that could be customized to a degree, that would be emmeffin' awesome. Probably way to many tech hurdles to overcome before they could offer it, though, so I won't ever be disappointed not to see it...but it would be cool.

AshlaBoga
03.26.2013 , 11:04 AM | #12
I loved all the fights on SM, except The Cartel Warlords. It just felt both too long and too easy. Maybe add another mechanic or increase the boss dps?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Liwilliams
03.26.2013 , 11:09 AM | #13
Very cool!

I love how active ea/bio is with the community. Thanks guys!!

SentinelDranoel
03.26.2013 , 11:17 AM | #14
Eh, I guess the op players need something to do. I am on my way to anding my sub after I finished Makeb. QOL updates are really needed. I am less interested in the first 6 months of SWTOR in 2013 and very concerend with the last 6 months.

If they just add pvp warzones, ops and cartel items; they will lose me. Flesh out the rest of the game please.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

LanceCorporalDan
03.26.2013 , 12:01 PM | #15
Very cool Op!!

As a member in a mainly Trooper Rp/pvp/pve guild this will be a very interesting Operation to complete in good ol' RP fashion!

I'll ask to see if it can be tied into our ongoing RP storyline.
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Uwel
03.26.2013 , 12:04 PM | #16
Oh wow, Sarlacc in every bush...

I have to watch my step, if i don't want to be digested over a millennia
"Imperial intelligence operatives are clearly just as deadly as their Sith superiors."

Alec_Fortescue
03.26.2013 , 12:08 PM | #17
i only had a chance to play a story mode on pts and I was amazed. I really like the concept of a team fighting against MULTIPLE enemies instead of a one big boss. Fights were fresh in general, well designed. I am looking forward to Lehon and defeating the Dread Masters.

I hate the ops gear, though.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Ansalem
03.26.2013 , 01:01 PM | #18
can't wait to have this fully cleared and on farm status by the end of the 2nd day of the expac. Also another puzzle boss? I wasn't aware there were any puzzle bosses in this game. Most of it is kill this or turn any direction you want. I want a real puzzle...something that is actually challenging please!

WHFlash
03.26.2013 , 01:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Wish the stories could be good, Dread masters are made up and have nothing to do with the Sith what so ever.
The Sith are completely made up, too, as well as every other piece of the Star Wars universe. Are you one of those "If Lucas didn't write it, it's not Star Wars" kind of people? There are too many different writers out there to single out one or two as the only ones that are official. Dread Masters fit in perfectly fine in the Sith story.

Bugattiboy
03.26.2013 , 02:18 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Liwilliams View Post
I love how active ea/bio is with the community. Thanks guys!!
That's great, but they aren't.