Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Salvation Sage Healer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[VIDEO] Salvation Sage Healer

SOULCASTER
03.25.2013 , 06:52 PM | #1
As requested, a video simply covering some basics of how I play salvation sage healer. Like the rest of my videos, they aren't edited to show only a high light reel or some leet playing. Just an ordinary solo queue warzone that was fun and one I thought would make a decent video out of.

As always, comments, flames, gripes, suggestions, and what-not always welcome =)

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b39F...ature=youtu.be

I'll try and post maybe a better one later on =)
Prophecy of the Five
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Season 3 Furious All-Star

VigDiath
03.25.2013 , 07:13 PM | #2
Great video. Doesn't seem the other team really focused on you until your team was at the core and then even then

after you escaped they left you alone. I'm usually targeted as soon as I get on the field and followed around the rest of

the match lol. I even specced bubble spec to help with escapes but I can't stand to be without my AOE heal since I

only rolled a Sorc healer for healing in pvp matches.

I guess it all depends on who you are playing against. VS is very objective oriented. Great video, makes me want to pvp on my Sorc more now that I've hit 50.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

SOULCASTER
03.26.2013 , 08:39 AM | #3
Yeah typically when I solo queue and don't have a guard, I run a bubble-stun healer build. Its hard to run salvation when you get focused and only have 7 other pugs to rely on for peels

But some people asked me for a sage video, so I had to suck it up and make one. Thankfully I wasn't ridden to horribly.
Prophecy of the Five

SOULCASTER
03.26.2013 , 01:38 PM | #4
Thanks for the PMs guys. I'll try and make some better videos this weekend perhaps.
Prophecy of the Five