Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition - Save the Future of our Class Stories...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Petition - Save the Future of our Class Stories...

Slowpokeking
03.30.2013 , 06:28 PM | #81
/signed.

ExperimentOmega
03.30.2013 , 08:39 PM | #82
I dunno where the petition to sign it is, but if this is it I too also sign!
I remember a time when they wanted it to be KTOTR 3 - 10. IIRC someone had the bright idea of saying instead of making a story on just the trooper or just a bounty hunter, we made an mmo that has stories of many perspectives.. So you can play em all.

I have a feeling they dont wanna go through the expense of making them, but damn it it sucks to just end it like this.

Also I have been playing this for months... What made kotor interesting was the constant non fighting as well. Make a neutral planet like manaan, add some swoop racing or pazaak into this game. getting tired of same old grind and grind.

LanceCorporalDan
03.31.2013 , 03:34 PM | #83
/Sign

This is the only real thing that this game offers that other MMO's don't. Without them this is just another MMO with nothing special. That being the case, why pay for something sub-par?

I'll stay until I finish every class story (1/2 way done). If nothing is expanded upon by then, then bye swtor... Onto better things.
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

ZirusZero
03.31.2013 , 03:51 PM | #84
/signed.

With the profits, they SHOULD be able to come back for chapter 5.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

DarthVitrial
03.31.2013 , 04:47 PM | #85
/signed.

As long as class stories are more like the Agent and less like the Consular.

BradyJohnston
03.31.2013 , 06:03 PM | #86
/signed

If it is THAT expensive and time consuming to add a unique class story, then forget all of the freebie stuff that doesn't make the game better and get to work!

Zekiirah
03.31.2013 , 07:01 PM | #87
Signed.
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage to Jung Ma.

darthscotty
04.01.2013 , 07:34 AM | #88
Signed.

LOTS more class story please, it is what separates this MMO from all of the other MMOs
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

Prisoner
04.01.2013 , 11:47 AM | #89
The Class Story ship sailed for this game the minute it went F2P.

I mean, look - the story parts of the game are the most expensive, slow, and labor intensive to produce. It requires a working subscription model with a large staff to keep churning out that kind of high quality voiced over animated content. However, this game's incredibly whiny and entitled and impatient playerbase voted with their wallets and unsubscribed in droves after they burned through the game. Bioware/EA learned it's a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to make people happy with pets and rep grinds and stupid cartel trinkets while occasionally throwing them a story bone with a new planet every once in awhile.

So sorry folks, the whiners and complainers and impatient players ruined any chance of more class stories six months ago. No petition or no number of forum posts is going to bring all of the writers and developers who got laid off back or change the way the game is headed now.
Jaxio Naveh
Arsenic Cyaníde

JMacneish
04.01.2013 , 11:53 AM | #90
i want more class story i ALSO want more companion converstions and missions (like the aric jorgen story)

i would of loved a mission for my trooper "return to genral garza" for deployment to makeb instead of just having the genaric faction storyline