Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

03.25.2013 , 10:37 AM | #21
I'm litterally embaressing myself with excitement. I cannot wait.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

03.25.2013 , 10:43 AM | #22
i hope the leveling will be more difficult and long...

i don't want to be lvl 55 in few days
Wind'chester - sniper addiction squad - the red eclipse

03.25.2013 , 10:51 AM | #23
Looking forward to checking out the new 55 stuff.

Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

03.25.2013 , 10:51 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
i hope the leveling will be more difficult and long...

i don't want to be lvl 55 in few days
You don't have to rush. You can simply take your time doing it. Your choice, not theirs. In the end you have to realise that the leveling has to be enjoyable for more players so it can't be too difficult.
Because we do think in language. And so the quality of our thoughts and ideas can only be as good as the quality of our language.

03.25.2013 , 10:56 AM | #25
i don't rush .. i just do my quests like all others.

you just leveling too fast in this game (i don't speak about double xp week end )

i am just hoping the leveling 50-55 will be more long, with a degressive way. i want to enjoy ALL the makeb quests, and not be lvl55 after half the quests proposed...
Wind'chester - sniper addiction squad - the red eclipse

03.25.2013 , 10:56 AM | #26
Not that I don't appreciate being given a release date, I do, but we were promised we'd be given more updates as to the actual content and other details for this expansion as it got closer. Is something happening with that or...?
Sith Sorcerer

03.25.2013 , 10:56 AM | #27
Not interested until server transfer solution which will hopefully come later today.

03.25.2013 , 11:00 AM | #28
Can I say how much I appreciate the early notice, so a big thank you to BW for that.

It enables me to plan my RL to make the most of my experience and I really hope this level of communication on all patches/expansions continues.

Thanks again, cant wait!
Not Good Enough - EU Progress Raiding Guild

03.25.2013 , 11:03 AM | #29
yes there will be people who will zoom to lvl 55 in a day or two then complain that they have nothing to do.

03.25.2013 , 11:23 AM | #30
Those binoculars quest look really promising. And I seriously hope for Makeb to bring proper-looking gear. In Dulfy's interview the dev said himself he's gonna play Jedi Knight in the trooper armor -_-
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not? - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.