Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Using clicking macros in Huttball (Ranked)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Using clicking macros in Huttball (Ranked)

AuroraAustralis
03.25.2013 , 04:01 AM | #1
This has to stop, losing Huttball games because some teams/individual players seem to be using macros in order to make sure they always get the ball is pathetic and it shouldn't even be considered.

Yesterday I played with MVPs against Harbinger and what struck me relatively quickly was that Harbinger never ever bothered to ''secure mid'', so to speak. They allowed us to wipe them over and over again which obviously was strange. Instead, they (Juusto and Fluffy IIRC) appeared to rely on their suspicious, lovely macros to get the ball over and over again. I remember one of the times when the ball was about to respawn and we had 5-6 people ready to get the ball and Harbinger had no one there. What happens? Fluffy pops out of stealth and gets the ball, which according to me seems like a risky strategy to rely on all the time.

I know I can't force people to do anything, but seriously, how fun is it to cheat anyway? I think I'm speaking for many players when I'm asking you to stop. The game would be much more enjoyable if we knew that no one did this.

//
Xeoul/Korribani
Zeoul
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
<>

Jojel
03.25.2013 , 04:59 AM | #2
Tbh its just the same if they had some Irish players playing there instead of these players. IF and I say IFthey are using macros just controll them. If U people really wipe them at mid U should have some sence to use something against them
Jojel - lvl 55 Sentinel Hohelina - lvl 55 Shadow
Yoyel - lvl 55 Sorceror Jyel - lvl 55 Marauder

AuroraAustralis
03.25.2013 , 05:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jojel View Post
Tbh its just the same if they had some Irish players playing there instead of these players.
Being geographically located closer to the server sure is an advantage, but that does not give people further away the right to cheat.
Zeoul
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
<>

BambulaGTS
03.25.2013 , 05:30 AM | #4
They are decent at taking the ball.

But if there were 1 stealther and 5 MVPs why no one stealth scanned or AoEd the area

Markisha
03.25.2013 , 05:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jojel View Post
Tbh its just the same if they had some Irish players playing there instead of these players. IF and I say IFthey are using macros just controll them. If U people really wipe them at mid U should have some sence to use something against them
How can you control a sin in shroud? Jugg with unstoppable? Sniper with entrench? Please do say.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

BambulaGTS
03.25.2013 , 05:43 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
How can you control a sin in shroud? Jugg with unstoppable? Sniper with entrench? Please do say.
Well, u can control sin in shroud. There are 2 ways - sniper's talanted ambush knockbak and deception assasin's low slash. Sniper in entrench is vulnerable to other marksman sniper's diversion.

Only unstoppable has no counters.

MidichIorian
03.25.2013 , 05:58 AM | #7
Perhaps he's just clicking really fast

Isnt he somewhat of an authority in that field?

Also, cheating is encouraged in Huttball >_>

Tomppa
03.25.2013 , 06:06 AM | #8
Are you *********** kidding me? Coming here with accusations like this, get a *********** grip bro. http://www.twitch.tv/mclammitys/b/381833411 that is from fluffys stream from the game against you, for example check 1:03:00 you can see pretty ****in clearly that he only clicks. Especially when this is coming from guys who used /stuck for god knows how long in rateds.

also a protip: move out from siberia and you may get the ball sometimes

mclammitys
03.25.2013 , 06:18 AM | #9
I dont use macro just fyi

By now if nothing else people should know i know how to click =)

Love Fluffy
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

AuroraAustralis
03.25.2013 , 06:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
Are you *********** kidding me? Coming here with accusations like this, get a *********** grip bro. http://www.twitch.tv/mclammitys/b/381833411 that is from fluffys stream from the game against you, for example check 1:03:00 you can see pretty ****in clearly that he only clicks. Especially when this is coming from guys who used /stuck for god knows how long in rateds.

also a protip: move out from siberia and you may get the ball sometimes
Whoa whoa, had too much Kossu again? No need to get hostile. And how cute to automatically assume I'm Russian.

Can Juusto prove it? That's just Fluffy, and even though that in particular actually looks normal there are ways around it.
Zeoul
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU
<>