Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double XP Weekends... Why not Double WZ Reward weekends?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Double XP Weekends... Why not Double WZ Reward weekends?

Xerain
03.24.2013 , 07:23 PM | #1
Seriously. Why can't we have a weekend where 1, yes I said 1, warzone only gives us double the amount of comms we get? Only normal comms. BW Doesn't have to make it an event style thing, just do it for the rest of the time the game is out.

At least do this until you can allow us to choose what warzone we play then have each warzone give different comm types and do doulbe rewards from there on out.

cashogy_reborn
03.24.2013 , 07:25 PM | #2
it would be cool to have something like this. they did this stuff in Rift i think, double XP weekends for certain warzones.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Macroeconomics
03.24.2013 , 07:45 PM | #3
The reason they are doing the double XP thing is to get as many F2P folk up to lev 50 before the expansion hits. That gives those people the greatest possible incentive to then pay and get the expansion. There is no similar business rationale for them to provide a faster gearing path for lev 50 pvpers.

ArchangelLBC
03.24.2013 , 07:47 PM | #4
I DO wish they'd provide double rewards for lowbie warzones at least. I can't imagine how much it sucks to hit 50 and not have close to capped comms, but then I been leveling lowbies via PVE because it's so much quicker.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Polymerize
03.24.2013 , 09:14 PM | #5
<3 this

Pistols-GS
03.24.2013 , 10:16 PM | #6
I already asked for this...I'll link it in a minute...

Clicky.

I posted it in the General Section, of course the thread failed, as I knew it wouldn't be read here...so meh.

Found another thread I made on it many months ago as well.

Clicky.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Capt_Beers
03.25.2013 , 11:13 AM | #7
It would be nice if we at least got double credits from WZ's during double XP. I'm flying through levels doing PvP but I can't afford to go to my trainer half the time. Not to mention keeping up with my gear.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Joesixxpack
03.25.2013 , 11:19 AM | #8
Sounds good to me.

Athena-Nike
03.25.2013 , 11:20 AM | #9
They should just double some of the rewards from WZ perm. Like exp and creds at least, maybe 50% more coms

skotish
03.25.2013 , 11:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Seriously. Why can't we have a weekend where 1, yes I said 1, warzone only gives us double the amount of comms we get? Only normal comms. BW Doesn't have to make it an event style thing, just do it for the rest of the time the game is out.

At least do this until you can allow us to choose what warzone we play then have each warzone give different comm types and do doulbe rewards from there on out.
I like this idea but can you imagine the amount of players just standing @ snow just to collect comms
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin