Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight OP in 50's PVP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Knight OP in 50's PVP.

Crawelc
03.24.2013 , 04:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
not sure if serious......
He said 400k bro, this is super serious. Thats over 9000
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Bare-Giin
03.24.2013 , 04:51 PM | #12
Getting tired of all the call for nerfs. I do not wanna sound rude or anything but learn to play, ofc u die instantly if u are wearing pve gear or recruit (u would do that VS any good geared good player), but lets face it 400k dmg is not that much any good player in any dps spec is able to do it. I can agree that smash specc is a easy specc to play but its a big difference between good smashers and the FOTM smashers and at least snipers, PT's and sorcs can be on par in dmg done compared to a good smasher.
Giin
DRAMA
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU

Bare-Giin
03.24.2013 , 05:04 PM | #13
haha not sure if u r trolling tho
Giin
DRAMA
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU

announcerharris
03.24.2013 , 05:26 PM | #14
Infamous 31/31/31 spec
Phalcon hopes you Have A Nice Day!

Ugolino
03.24.2013 , 05:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Brannicus View Post
Nuff said, those are the facts.

Tanking, hard to kill, doing 400K+ dmg a WZ?

Get with the program EA, nerf them down to mortal levels.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh wow, you're serious.

Shut up and sit down, there are specs other than smash.

Smuglebunny
03.24.2013 , 07:30 PM | #16
my GS destroys warriors, my sin destroys knights, My Op is a pain for everyone. I don't use my knight. Hilarious.

Thanks for the laugh, also, they are getting nerfed. so?

AdmiralOnasi
03.25.2013 , 01:31 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Bare-Giin View Post
Getting tired of all the call for nerfs. I do not wanna sound rude or anything but learn to play, ofc u die instantly if u are wearing pve gear or recruit (u would do that VS any good geared good player), but lets face it 400k dmg is not that much any good player in any dps spec is able to do it. I can agree that smash specc is a easy specc to play but its a big difference between good smashers and the FOTM smashers and at least snipers, PT's and sorcs can be on par in dmg done compared to a good smasher.
When the chances of winning go up dramatically the more smashers you stack, then something is horribly wrong. Fighting one smasher is not difficult, most classes can kite to some degree or soak the damage with a CD and then fight back. Dealing with 4 or more is just not possible in certain games. I've noticed in particular that tight quarters in Hypergate and VoidStar lead to the team with more smashers winning 95% of the time. When four people jump in and 6500 AOE the entire enemy team (or God forbid have two bubble stunners backing them up), there is a massive issue with balance. It's to the point where some servers have come to gentleman's agreements not to bring smashers and bubble stunners to ranked games. When the community takes action on its own to keep certain specs out of ranked games because they are horribly broken and ruin the game, don't you think there's a problem?

TheCourier-
03.25.2013 , 01:51 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AdmiralOnasi View Post
When the chances of winning go up dramatically the more smashers you stack, then something is horribly wrong. Fighting one smasher is not difficult, most classes can kite to some degree or soak the damage with a CD and then fight back. Dealing with 4 or more is just not possible in certain games.
4 powertechs can kill people very fast. A lot of people don't complain about teams with 4 powertechs.

ripamorame
03.25.2013 , 02:16 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
4 powertechs can kill people very fast. A lot of people don't complain about teams with 4 powertechs.
Agreed i don't like smashers but they require certain circumstances to be effective where as a pyro pt has no downtime doesn't have to stack anything and is one of if not the best dps in pvp. So what is more op a class that has downtime or a class that spams one button with a relativley hard hitting dot procs and hits hard with no downtime or reprocussions for their burst?

Phelnis
03.25.2013 , 03:07 AM | #20
Someone wanna explain this 400k base damge?
what is the highest crit damge have you seen from jedi knight classes?
what would be most Damge Per Second in BiS gear+augment?