Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

worst PvP ever

DarkSaberMaster
03.24.2013 , 06:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DravenKiss View Post
This Double XP weekends is sending more peeps with Recruit gear into WZ's. There is no interest in actually playing the game, just so-called farming during every senario. I can not play a single WZ without 6 or 7 noobs ruining Huttball, Hypergate, or VoidStar. They do even realize with a WZ win more WZ comms come thier way. Is there anyone out there interested in actually playing in a WZ, if so When can we get a group formed? If you are below 19k, do not respond.
Ummm. Yeahhhh. Please tell me the secret to starting 50 PvP at 19k HP or better, not being tank specced. Because obviously you came into the game at 19k+ hit points. You didn't have to grind like everybody else.

The bigger question is if you hate rolling with -19k hp players who suck at life, why the hell are you not in a pre-made playing rateds?
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow) D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
The Jawa's Order
Referral link for free stuff

KhealThar
03.24.2013 , 07:29 AM | #22
I don't think people realize how much of a gear gap recruit to war hero is. Even if you're an amazing player, a sub par player in war hero can kill your recruit alt. It's really stupid. So people most likely just don't even try because it's just a headache.
The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

dannycarr
03.24.2013 , 09:06 AM | #23
Recruit gear going into a level 50 warzone is horrible. Didn't realise until today when I hit 50 on my guardian and I am getting killed so quickly. Its really hard trying to learn the class when you don't have a chance to hit anything as your dead. Also the gear grind is not that hard, but when you keep loosing it takes ages just to get a piece of gear..... So yes recruit gear is horrible and bad, but t is better that the greens that some people come in wearing

mulzii
03.24.2013 , 09:25 AM | #24
its not the players. This double-XP weekend thing is great, but it has the unfortunate side effect of making people breeze through the 40-49 levels. This prevents them from adequately storing comms to be able to buy their complete WH set right off when dinging 50.

I havent thought the PvP was all that bad on my server. A few matches where 'vets' decided to hold the huttball when score was 5-0 with 4 minutes remaining to farm, which is a great way to stop people from queing up. And the amount of ************ has increased. But i think that is just another side-effect of the double-xp weekend. Vets need to blame something when someone kills them, and this double-xp thing is a perfect excuse to blame their incompetence on something else, because its never their fault.

DharmaPolice
03.24.2013 , 09:29 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by dannycarr View Post
Its really hard trying to learn the class when you don't have a chance to hit anything as your dead
I think the problem is that you shouldn't really be trying to learn how to play at Level 50. You should PVP before that and learn most of what your class can do (yes, there are new things to learn at Level 50, but by and large you should know your class well before then).

Additionally, there's no real reason to start Level 50 PVP with 100% recruit gear. You have ample opportunity to (at the very least) get 2750 WZ commendations and if you are PVP'ing a reasonable amount you can also aim to get as many RWZs as possible. That way you can start with at least two or three war hero pieces. Just having that helps a lot.
Derimeth / Splendora / Rosaluxemburg - The Red Eclipse

ThunderbirdV
03.24.2013 , 09:54 AM | #26
I seem to do decent with my new 50's in WZ's with recruit gear. That's what it's for, to get you started. It's somewhat painful but big deal! Whats most fun about it is the whining from the "better than you's" that cry like their little peen's got stuck in their zippers when their mom pulled their pants up for them on the potty stool.

Nodulo
03.24.2013 , 02:35 PM | #27
One thing I noticed while leveling an alt up through WZ's was that I went from level 45 to 48 in astonishing time during double XP.
I also then realized that I would not be full regular and ranked coms when I hit lvl 50 allowing me to immeadiately be in 5-6 WH pieces at the start of my first game.
As such I stopped playing him during the double XP times.

What needs to happen is folks to realize they need to be full com capped to be truly competetive.

Story in short my alt is now level 50. Full coms netted my BH, 4 piece WH set bonus, 17.3k health, 1250'ish expertise, 1800'ish main stat with buffs and a stim. My first match I was viable and contributed to the team.

Dalmorn
03.24.2013 , 06:54 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
its not the players. This double-XP weekend thing is great, but it has the unfortunate side effect of making people breeze through the 40-49 levels. This prevents them from adequately storing comms to be able to buy their complete WH set right off when dinging 50.
What? You do know there is a cap on "War Coms" right, something like 2,750. To top it off, you cannot purchase any of the War Hero gear until you ding level 50 with the War Coms. So please tell us how it is possible to be fully geared in War Hero when you hit 50. Just the main weapon alone is 1,550 War Coms, not to mention the off-hand and some of the other pieces.
"Daldra" 50 Assassin"Dralvon" 50 Sorcerer
"Dalmar" 50 Powertech "Salvoc" 50 Mercenary
"Dalamross" 50 Operative "Salvar" 50 Marauder
"Salvon" 50 Juggernaught "Blind-Shot" 50 Sniper

Fatoo
03.24.2013 , 09:41 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalmorn View Post
What? You do know there is a cap on "War Coms" right, something like 2,750. To top it off, you cannot purchase any of the War Hero gear until you ding level 50 with the War Coms. So please tell us how it is possible to be fully geared in War Hero when you hit 50. Just the main weapon alone is 1,550 War Coms, not to mention the off-hand and some of the other pieces.
Its called legacy gear
Fatoo Mercenary Lucann Juggernaut Divulse Sorcerer
Mahboobeh Operative Heisenburgg Assassin

Fatoo
03.24.2013 , 10:18 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalmorn View Post
Its called legacy gear
Fatoo Mercenary Lucann Juggernaut Divulse Sorcerer
Mahboobeh Operative Heisenburgg Assassin