Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

worst PvP ever

DravenKiss
03.23.2013 , 07:39 AM | #1
This Double XP weekends is sending more peeps with Recruit gear into WZ's. There is no interest in actually playing the game, just so-called farming during every senario. I can not play a single WZ without 6 or 7 noobs ruining Huttball, Hypergate, or VoidStar. They do even realize with a WZ win more WZ comms come thier way. Is there anyone out there interested in actually playing in a WZ, if so When can we get a group formed? If you are below 19k, do not respond.

Belly
03.23.2013 , 08:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DravenKiss View Post
This Double XP weekends is sending more peeps with Recruit gear into WZ's. There is no interest in actually playing the game, just so-called farming during every senario. I can not play a single WZ without 6 or 7 noobs ruining Huttball, Hypergate, or VoidStar. They do even realize with a WZ win more WZ comms come thier way. Is there anyone out there interested in actually playing in a WZ, if so When can we get a group formed? If you are below 19k, do not respond.
Should probably specify which server you are on.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

Ridickilis
03.23.2013 , 08:07 AM | #3
They are most likely alts of warhero geared toons. I find it hard to believe these are all brand new players that powerleveled to 50 in a day then jumped into pvp for the first time. What I think we are witnessing are bad players who were never really that good to begin with, with or without higher end pvp gear. So they probably figured a new class would make them better. lol Wrong.

I only say this because I have witnessed what you're talking about, but at the same time I've been in pugs with 3-4 recruits and we did quite well.

LanceCorporalDan
03.23.2013 , 08:09 AM | #4
What's the point of being on your 50 for double exp weekend? I'm on my alts flyin through ogle. Unless you're referring to the people who just hit 50 this weekend, then I feel you bud lol. By wouldn't the other team have he same problems hopefully?
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

skotish
03.23.2013 , 09:05 AM | #5
And you have always been 19k + eh most of those noobs with low hp prob play the game better than you even at the disadvantage they are in war zones ps my main has 20 k
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

mufgufkin
03.23.2013 , 09:13 AM | #6
I have been playing on my 50s Pub and Imp. Both factions are a toss up with reguards to gear level of the players. The new 50s you are talking about I have spotted. They are wearing lvl 47 greens with 12k hp.
I havnt noticed any problems winning games, its about 60% wins for me which is fair for a solo queue. Also maybe you just expect too much, I mean asking for a premade of 19k health players or better?

WaldoA
03.23.2013 , 09:15 AM | #7
If you're 19k hp you're most likely fully WH gear and augmented or missing 1-2 pieces, go play rated.

Flayrex
03.23.2013 , 09:21 AM | #8
Yeah there has been waves of new recruit 50s entering WZs. It does get frustrating when you have 5 people on your team with 15-16k hp. IMO I don't think it matters if these people have min/maxed mains. This is a gear based MMO so your skill can only go so far with recruit. Sure a very experienced player on an alt in recruit can still do very well, but 1k expertise is 1k expertise.
Dovah'sah / Dovah'drem
Regulators
Officer

Mistrunnerx
03.23.2013 , 09:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
If you're 19k hp you're most likely fully WH gear and augmented or missing 1-2 pieces, go play rated.
Even on my Powertech with half aug EWH and half aug WH I only have around 18k health, and he melts face in pvp. Your standards are insane if you are expecting to always get a PUG team of 19k health. Go find a good PvP guild and do rated.

WickedImage
03.23.2013 , 11:15 AM | #10
Nothing more fun than a roflstomp right.....
Killer: 87% Achiever: 67% Explorer: 27% Socializer: 20%